[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a high school student who just turned 18 on June 3rd,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o6mvcc8nc01vtsgj2o1_1280.png (126 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6mvcc8nc01vtsgj2o1_1280.png
126 KB, 576x576
I'm a high school student who just turned 18 on June 3rd, my family is very well off and hands out money generously which I'm very thankful for.
I was given approximately $400.
I really want to repay my family just for always being there for me, especially my grandparents, and my dad for being such a shit son.

I'm interested in investing and trading stock, but I have no idea where to start, although I would know which companies to invest in.

I'd like to know which online brokerage account to open, as well as why I should choose that one.

I currently do not have a job, so this would be more of a side-project for me, but of course I would monitor my investments very closely.
>>
Invest in estrogen and other various female hormones, become feminine, and begin sucking cocks. It's probably one of the best investment strategies you can make.
>>
>>1288855
For the 40,000th time there's virtually no point in investing a tiny amount of money in a one-off instance.

I'm not sure what you expect to be making on stocks but any investor would be ecstatic if they made a 10% return. You know what a 10% return on $400 is? 40 bucks. Two blowjobs and you can make that in an hour.

Just pay off any debt you have, or hold onto it as a small rainy-day fund if you have no debt.

You can invest it if you want but you'd just be playing a game, not accumulating any noticeable wealth.
You don't seem interested in investing as a game considering you want us to feed you all the answers of what to do.
>>
>>1288859
XD sucking dick memes haha! xd
>>
Mate, $400 is nothing. Come back when you have three or more zeroes.
>>
>>1288855
OP:
>Be me
>Fuck awful son, privileged disruptive garbage
>Haven't worked a single day in my life
>Parents hand out $400
>Turn 18, realize I'm literal human excrement
>Hur dur /biz/, spoonfeed me how to make money without doing anything

Option 1:
>Blow $400 on shity penny stocks
>Loose all of it
>Ask for more money, discover gambling is less work
>Become leaching gambling cancer, keep asking for loans you won't pay back
>Be manipulative, threaten suicide everytime they decline you money
>Wait till they die, don't attend funeral, blow all you inherence on drugs and gambling
>Blow your brains out at 39

Option 2:
>Use some of the $400 to take them out to dinner, insist on paying
>Tell them you love them and are sorry for being absolute fucking trash
>Get a part-time job, actually earn your money and use that to invest
>Actually read how to invest yourself, instead of asking to be spoon-fed
>Go to college, study and aim to become something
>Become independent
>Actually make your parents proud

What'll it be OP?

>For the record, you're the reason I'm going to treat my kids like fucking trash. They'll actually become something, even if there hatred for me is the only thing that fuels that.
>>
>>1289621
Jk lel, you've been pranked, NEET 17yo here
>>
>>1289425
I have 0000.50 dollars. Can i participate?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160607-091039.jpg (394 KB, 1440x689) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160607-091039.jpg
394 KB, 1440x689
>>1289692
(Pic related)
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.