[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stocks and investment strategies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (119 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
119 KB, 640x1136
What stocks are you currently investing in?
How is your portfolio looking
Are you up or down and by how many points ?
What are your thoughts on medical marijuana INC. Only 0.4 per share could be 5$ by the end of this year
>>
>holding stocks less than a year
>paying the federal jew income tax
>>
File: image.png (112 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
112 KB, 640x1136
>>1288836
Just started investing
>>
>>1288842
no one on this thread makes more than 1k from stocks. they all shill trumpcoin in their mothers basement while shes banging on the door about the bill
>>
File: kek.png (31 KB, 1634x340) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
31 KB, 1634x340
>>
>>1288888
>>
File: in-my-youth.png (171 KB, 351x512) Image search: [Google]
in-my-youth.png
171 KB, 351x512
50% in Total U.S. Stock Market ETF or Mutual Fund
25% in Total International Stock Market ETF or Mutual Fund
20% in Total Bond Market ETF or Mutual Fund
5% in Gold

Add to it and rebalance once a year. Leave it alone.

Stop trying to compete against full time stock traders and investment banks.
>>
>>1288891
buying into all time high stock market

ffs man, you're better off at throwing darts and individual stocks that are down... or sectors
>>
>>1288924

I don't gamble. But hey, if that's your thing, continue throwing darts and trying to time the market. Your method is less boring, I'll give you that.
>>
I'm starting to get money and want to start investing, what's the best online broker if that matters? I'm planning to get a Vanguard ETF so far to start conservatively.
>>
>>1288842
How does Whiting's balance sheets and other stats look? I am looking into buying them, I heard that they are doing pretty will in the price storm
>>
>>1290384
I wish I would have kept my shares ,Was just trying day trading
>>
IMNP

look it up
>>
I just have been investing in Canada bank stocks, and some bluechip Murica stocks. I'm just looking for dat dividend income
>>
>>1291847
What do you think they'll turn around to?
>>
>>1288891

>Stop trying to compete against full time stock traders and investment banks.

Investors can buy and hold companies just like they buy and hold ETFs.

This ONLY ETFS WILL PROTECT YOU meme has to stop.
>>
>>1288831

I'm up 5 points so far this year. my last big catch was aapl at 93, really happy about it, they are shifting a dividend base market.

Other than that i'm looking at crypto payement, lot of start ups, i bought a french one (euro fag here) called "logic instrument" i went in at 0.63, it's at 0.75 right now (i'm went it recently) and my projections are at about 3.5euros.

>30% in gold & silver (dumping gold for silver as a matter of fact)
>40% private obligations
>20% stock
>10% mutual fund
>>
Just big companies that will probably be around when I retire. Try to pick 1 company a year and put the rest in mutual funds. Looking at either BP or mondelez next.
Overall we've averaged up like 12% over the last 5 years so that's good.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.