[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good buzzwords and general bullshit terminology
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1458011931921.jpg (26 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1458011931921.jpg
26 KB, 640x960
What are some good buzzwords and general bullshit terminology I can throw around during an interview for a digital marketing internship?
>>
what a sad and bizarre stock photo
>>
>>1288315
Don't throw around buzzwords to professionals. Its going to make you sound silly. Since its an internship you are expected to not know much. Just be polite, talk about your education, what you want to get out of the internship and where you see yourself going later in your career. If anything, you should be asking more questions than talking about yourself. It shows that you are really interested in the position and engaged in the interview.
>>
File: 1463876653008.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1463876653008.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>1288315

>Journey mapping
>brand right
>synergy
>customer engagement
>social media presence
>gamification
>corporate responsibility
>>
>>1288323
what's sad about a mongrel about to be aborted?
>>
>>1288315
once you figure out the words, please research them and make shure you know what you mean. If the employer is serious and he feels you are full of shit he will have nothing to loose and will tell you to explain what do you mean.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I work in digital marketing. If a potential hire told me a bunch of meme buzzwords, I will personally put on boxing gloves and start punching the candidate's pregnant belly.
>>
>core proficiencies
>key players
>knowledge sphere
>action items
>cross pollination of knowledge
>deep dive
>idea shower
>>
>>1288315
People who use buzzwords unintentionally are annoying because they don't realize we interviewers think they're retarded.

People who use buzzwords intentionally and think that we think they are smart: now these people are straight up infuriating.

Seriously: ONE meaningless buzzword => straight into the trash it goes

Oh you're a "team player" and a "hard worker who gets the job done in stressful situations" are you? Well fuck me. I am surely going to hire you now! That is so specific and meaningful. It's not like anyone can put that on their resume. You get the executive position my friend. 300k + benifits. You can start tomorrow.
>>
> Oral fellatio
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.