[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be broke >cant work cause schizo >meds are expensi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 5jRIFF2.jpg (9 KB, 253x200) Image search: [Google]
5jRIFF2.jpg
9 KB, 253x200
>be broke
>cant work cause schizo
>meds are expensive and money aid not enough
>have friend that works at an IT company
>says he could make an app for me if I have a good idea and we can split the money

This seems like the only way for me to do something with my life. I'm 29 and I doubt I can make a living some other way.

Can you guys help with some app ideas? You can also write on my email that I used trying to sell some junk on ebay: [email protected]
>>
>>1287896
get everything in as much writing as possible to not get screwed over
i fucking hate people who take advantage of people with schizo or other things
>>
>>1287896
>broke
>no actual skills
>"I'm the ideas guy"
>partner with friend
>can you guys help with some ideas
>app

This has all the ingredients of certain success! You'll be a millionaire within a year.
>>
>>1287907
yes I'm very affraid of that. they guy might screw me over after I tell him the idea. I have a facebook friend who is a very good lawyer and I'll aks him for help before I talk to my IT guy

I told him some idea about VR used for meetings but he said it has been done or it's too hard

>>1287955
I'll either be a millonaire or homeless by the end of the year. 50-50 shot amirite?
>>
>>1287957
when he says shit like it's too hard or it's been done, ask for examples. in an actual board of directors meeting or really any meeting, facts need to be presented with actual data.
>>
>>1287957
No, you're wrong.
The chances of you succeeding in this manner are easily over 1/1,000.
And that's only if you have a solid business plan, a strong network, and a team of developers.

(Buy some knee pads)
>>
>>1287896
I believe in you scetzo bro.
>>
>>1287907
>get screwed over
This dude has NOTHING. He's the classic "ideas guy" meme and HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE AN IDEA. He has no marketable skills whatsoever and he's supposed to get a 50/50 of the profits (that are never going to happen btw)?

Only guy getting screwed over in this situation is OP's equally retarded friend.
>>
>>1287961
1 one-hundredth of a percent chance that an app succeeds? You either don't understand probability/statistics or you're 12. Either way fuck off cunt
>>
>>1287957

Dude stfu about getting a lawyer for your idea. Your friend is just trying to help you out. You fucking leech, thinking your entitled to something you didn't even code. Oh you came up with an idea! Wow, must mean you get all the monies. Not like you're fronting any money, you entitled fuck. Why don't you go out and actually learn something you psycho.
>>
>>1287907

> i fucking hate people who take advantage of people with schizo or other things

You must be retarded yourself, as op doesn't even have an idea to being with. He is lying as well about his eBay, but that's none of my biz. Op is wanting someone to give him the idea to give his IT friend. He is clearly just wanting to act as a middleman, while collecting a profit. Why? Cause he is a lazy entitled tard that feels the world owes him something for his personal problems.

You're almost 30 and acting like you're 20. Get your stupid worthless life together and do something with yourself instead of relying on others, while trying to screw them at the same time.

You should be a good guy op and show this thread to your friend.
>>
>>1288023
I feel like we would be good friends. You in business?
>>
>>1288030

Oh sweety, but I like my anonymity.

But ye, seems like we're on the same front.
>>
>>1287896
What the fuck?

Is everyone on this fucking website mentally ill in some way?

No wonder all of you are so fucking stupid, you all have schizophrenia or some other illness. Fuck, have I be arguing with you idiots all this time?
>>
>>1288039

> Have I be

Just sayin'.
>>
>>1288030
>>1288036
just fuck already, fags
>>
>>1288045

You want to join in?
>>
>>1287896
Op I have some app ideas but since I already made an app that got 5k downloads and is making me money, I won't be helping you for free.

Give me some money and I'll give you an app idea.
>>
>>1288050
only if I'm in the middle

>>1288143
what's that 5k app called?

also your comment doesn't make sense. if you haven't made money you would have helped me for free? how much do you want?
>>
>>1287957
It's already been done? See if your IT guy can check out the most used VR meeting apps and see what can be improved upon all of them. Take those improvements into mind when making a new VR board meeting app.

Before Facebook, there was Myspace. They both served the same purpose, but one was better than the other.

You can make it, bruh.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.