[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nxt 2.0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: nxt.png (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
nxt.png
8 KB, 200x200
Today I will give you a great crypto tip:
As some of you might know, nxt is going to upgrade to nxt 2.0 halfway next year. Put in simple words, a new blockchain is started, on which all existing addresses are cloned and credited with the coins they held on the original blockchain. Development on the old chain will stop, but it will still exist afterwards.
So if you haven’t figured by now, right now is the chance to get into nxt 2.0 for cheap. It like getting into a new coin pre-ico, and best believe nxt 2.0 will be shilled to death around launch time. Nxt has a decent track record, a reasonably large community, good, stable tech and enough money behind it to do good promotion when launch gets closer. You will also keep the nxt 1.0 coins, which won’t dissapear over night, and can still be sold after the 2.0 launch, although their price will likely crash.
Right now nxt is at a low price, and I am fairly sure it will boom as anticipation for 2.0 grows. Personally, I believe in the platform’s potential at a level above speculative shilling, but even disregarding that, it is a steal right now at less than a cent per coin.

for more info on the update:
https://nxt.org/roadmap/
https://nxt.org/nxt-2-0-overview/
>>
Just admit it's another shitty pump and dump that will be gone by the end of summer at best and cut the "potential" bullshit out
>>
>>1287964
Thats literally whats in the post m9
>>
Except the pump hasnt even started yet
>>
File: nxtchart.png (117 KB, 871x523) Image search: [Google]
nxtchart.png
117 KB, 871x523
i don't quite understand- you say buy nxt1 now, but nxt2 will be out later (next year?). do the nxt1 change to nxt2? are they different coins?

the chart for nxt shows nothing but a decline, what makes anyone think that people will get behind version 2?

they are cheap though, i'll read the links and might pick up a few as a gamble. what price do you think nxt2 will ico at?

>i'm aware this just be a pump and dump, but a small $ bet does no one any harm
>>
>>1287987
>i'm aware this just be a pump and dump, but a small $ bet does no one any harm
*might just be
>>
>>1287987
Nxt2 will be a new coin, building on the nxt1 tech. It will be a competely separate ledger, but coins will be distributed based on who holds nxt1.
If you hold nxt1, after nxt2 launches you will hold nxt1 and nxt2.
The dev team will quit working on nxt1 after that and focus on nxt2.
My bet is price will rise in anticipation of nxt2. But not yet, only when release gets closer. Price might even decline more since release is far away, but there is a big opportunity here for speculators.
>>
>>1288081
cool, that's pretty clear now. opportunity for price rises over the remaining gen1 time, then gen2 coins allocated depending on your holding.
thanks for clearing it up. as you say, seems like a good chance for some speculation.
>>
That's a year+ until it hits the market.
A lot can happen.

Give me a very good reason to buy some NXT 1.0 now.
>>
>>1288762
Yeah its maybe a bit preemptive, buying in half a year might be better
>>
>>1288762
so that the last bagholders can finally unload to you dear anon
>>
>>1288769
>>1288766
>>1287894

I'll have an eye on it and may be invest later.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.