[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello biz. I recently lost my job and called the recruiter who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1450070567685.jpg (478 KB, 1634x2076) Image search: [Google]
1450070567685.jpg
478 KB, 1634x2076
Hello biz. I recently lost my job and called the recruiter who got me said job to tell him he did a shit job (he had placed me there and it was frankly a terrible fit). He has then turned around and offered me a job as a recruiter saying I'd be great for it.

Can anyone red pill me on recruiters and head hunters. He said you can make a lot of money and it sounds like it'd teach me how to hustle but its hard to know if it'd be good as a career option. I'm thinking about staying in it for about 6 months to a year. My main goal is to start my own business.
>>
>>1287556
he is just doing his job anon, he is just politly

telling you "if you are so good why don't you do it ?"
>>
>>1288627
I never actually got to tell him anything I asked if he had heard the news and he said he had but wanted me to consider recruiting as a job then launched into the details of it. It sounds great if you can sell but the pressure and hours sound intense.
>>
>>1287556
OP you are retarded... he's a recruiter, not a hiring manager. The fault lies with you and the company that hired you. One of you should be able to figure out it's not a good fit. The recruiter throws shit, literally you, at the wall in hopes that one sticks...
>>
>>1287556
im a psychologist. but i never worked with profiling people. On the psychology field we have tests and other stuff. Basicly we can use those tests to try to predict how people produce under stress, how do they react under pressure and some minor personality test check just to be shure we are not giving a job to a complete crazy person(on the long therm you realize you need more time than you have to figure out if someone is close to a breakdown). If you dont have access to tests try to survey the actual employees and try to figure out what does it takes to be on that position. in the end if you do not study alot this subject you are basicly using the resume and the subject charisma to figure employ people.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.