[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Just started by new ebay store business >have sold over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1458973315521.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1458973315521.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
>Just started by new ebay store business
>have sold over 10 items on ebay
>nobody leaves feedback
>>
>>1287480
Send them a message. Or when you send things leave a not saying thank you with your ebay username as a reminder of HEY I MAKE MONEY OFF THIS CAN YOU LET PEOPLE KNOW I'M GOOD?!
>>
>>1287511
..MOTHERFUCKER.

Don't forget to add that. It lets them know you're serious.
>>
>>1287480
What do you sell? I just started an Amazon one not too long ago but losing out because the cellphone case market is utter shit at the moment.
>>
Same thing happened to me i sold 2 pair of Jordans in the last month's and got no feedback
>>
Fuck eBay. The one time I report somebody for fakes I get banned.
>>
>>1287573
>>1287573
Pre-Owned Clothes. I get them very cheap.
>>
Make sure to print a professional looking note to put in the packages you send.

Say something like, " Thank you very much for your business. Each and every customer is extremely important to me. If there is any problem; I am available everyday during business hours to rectify any over site or problem. I am leaving you positive feedback. Please do the same for me. Once again thank you for your buisness"
>>
New ebay business here,

I have sold 60 items and have received feedback from 36 of those sales. Like the suggestion above, include a professional thank you card and always ensure you're despatching your items as quickly as possible.
Furthermore, Ensure you are leaving the buyer positive feedback as soon as they pay

It's also about customer relations and interactions. I had a lady who was VERY unhappy with her purchase and demanded a full refund with me paying postage etc. I was polite and told her about my disappointment about her not liking my item etc.

>Tfw next day she gives me 5 star feedback and says I'm an excellent seller.
>>
>>1287480
I always include a handwritten note with the item in the mail:

"thank you for your purchase! You have already been left 5 star positive feedback, I would appreciate the same :)" I get it about 70% of the time
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.