[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know a way to make min $30 a day. This is more than my father
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: zdumienie.png (172 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
zdumienie.png
172 KB, 409x409
I know a way to make min $30 a day. This is more than my father who has 37 years of experience working as a civil engineer for the government makes. It only requires 3-4 hours of work a day. I want to do this but I also want to follow my passion of writing and don't want to give up my hobbies of gaming and watching movies/TV shows. I know I sound lazy but I'm really fucked in the head and haven't been outside my house for 4months (the longest time I spent inside was 6years) I'm 22btw. My dad keeps bitching on my to make money. Should I give up my dreams/hobbies and work and become even more depressed? Or should I wait for another year and complete my book and publish it? I already have an agent who said he is interested in my book BTW so it will surely sell at least a little.

Sorry for the long post. Pls give advise. Thanks.

TLDR; 22yo neet aspiring writer, should I give up dreams to make money?
>>
>>1286396
M8, most young aspiring writers will do all those things and work 9 hours a day.
your 3 to 4 hour workday is already fantastic for writing.
>>
>>1286396
take the year and publish the book, then start working. at least you'll know when you fail that you have to work to survive.

if you don't fail, congratulations.
>>
>>1286403
this

its like trying to be a musician and not also having a ton of shitty jobs to support yourself before/if you make it semibig to big

you sound lazy cause you are
>>
>>1286396
your father is a civil engineer and doesn't make $30 a day?

also, working for 4 hours leaves plenty of times to do your autistic manbaby rituals, but really you should work on getting over them
>>
>>1286403
Ayyy I'm lazy senpai, I can only do one thing at a time. I used to teach karate for a few months and during that time I was too tired to do anything else.
>>
>>1286416
go to the doctor
>>
>>1286396
> Everyone is writing a book.
> Publishers say they're interested to everyone as a way to getting dibs on future books, they say it to everyone.
> There's no guarantee your book will ever sell a single copy

Get a job. The book is your new hobby.

You dumb, stupid, weak, pathetic, white, white... uh-uhh... guilt... white-guilt, milquetoast... piece of human garbage.
>>
>>1286418
no, that tiredness is caused by being fat most likely. As evidenced by op telling us hes a neet and has gone 6 years without leaving the house.

Theres nothing a doctor can do about it
>>
>>1286419
>white
I'm not white senpai
>publishers say that to everyone
My agent said that to me not a publisher, my agent is also very good.
>book is your new hobby
Writing has been my hobby since I was 11 years old. I've written some 40 books in the 11 years since. I've gotten somewhat good at it now too.

Also I never thought of writing as a job, I'm just asking if I should wait a year before I kill my dreams
>>
>>1286429
>>1286418
>fat
I'm just 48 kg at172cm height so I'm not fat senpai

The tirdbess is caused by an illness called thalassemia, look it up.
>>
>>1286419
Ah man they need to hurry with the new season!
>>
>>1286396
Write erotica.

Earn 30 dollars first month

200 second

1000 passive income after third month if you bust your ass off.

Then focus on writing good books.
>>
>>1286532
Where do I write erotica to make money?

I'm willing to do this and it sounds good and like a solution to all my problems. If I write erotica I can keep in practice and improve my writing. Also if I'm making money I can buy some stuff I really need like a phone(I didn't have one till now because I didn't need one,but I see so many memes online and now want one)

Do I just make a deviant art or something? Or should I write and pub on amazon?

Thanks in advance
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.