[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They say to always have more than one source of income. I work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
They say to always have more than one source of income. I work about 70 hours a week selling cars. I was doing uber/lyft on the side for fun and to pay for the insurance on the car. I decided its not really worth the miles on my new car. I open to suggestions about getting a second source of income what do you guys suggest?
>>
> Works 70 hrs a week
> Wants to work even more

what in the fuck nigga? I work 40hrs a week, and the moment I don't need to work, I don't.

But to answer your questions, you could get your real estate license. It would probs be easy to sell a home here or there.

You could also be a waiter or bartender one night a week.

You could also tutor students in subjects that you know well.

And you could fuck kids. It likely won't earn you any money, but I'm just saying that you could fuck kids also.
>>
>>1285935
I suffer from crippling major depression (doctor diagnosed) so keeping me busy keeps me from shooting myself. I worked a 40 hr week job and it wasn't enough to keep my mind off my troubles .
>>
File: 1212.png (825 B, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1212.png
825 B, 150x150
>>1285913
This Shit bruh, changed my life.
>>
>>1285941
Know that feel
I have 3 jobs, sometimes 4, depending on what country I'm in
>>
>>1285942
Wtf is that?
>>
>>1285966
something to good to be true
>>
>>1285913

>70hr/week

This better be for your own business, cause your a chump if you work beyond 40 for anyone, especially if you don't get overtime for it.
>>
>>1285941

You should work out.

Some cardio and weights is a real game changer to life.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.