[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm shipping to the Army in July but want to have some fun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: images.duckduckgo.com(2).jpg (117 KB, 570x321) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(2).jpg
117 KB, 570x321
I'm shipping to the Army in July but want to have some fun with my money first in the stock market and manage it while im in (allah willing of course)

$1226 cash
Ill choose 4 stocks tomorrow so $306.50 respectively for each of the four stocks

Spreading that over 6 months for the stocks that gives me ~$51.08 to buy shares with for each of the 4 stocks

I'm not interested in whether or not its a good idea to invest, but is it a good idea to invest with such a small amount of money or wait for Army bux? This is the best chance to invest imo because i wont wind up starving on the streets if i dun goofed.
>>
But trumpcoins now anon!!! Why are you waiting?!! After you finish basic, you'll pretty much be rich!!!! Say aloha to your new lamborghini and million dollar mansion!!
>>
All on DUST.
>>
>>1285726
I dont want to get dusted familia. Thats like buying Alibaba.
>>
>>1285701
I'd buy netflix, had good potential to grow a lot over the next few months as more and more cord cutters happen.
>>
>>1285733
Low key i was thinking about that because if they go china hoo

but its 99.52 which ruins my monthly plan. It would work if i reconfigured budget perhaps.
>>
>alah willing of course

Best bait this week
>>
>>1285701
MGT, for sure.
It's gonna rocket this week
>>
>>1285877
>STILL holding MGT
>Could've sold at 5.50
>Missed it because of a flight
>2000 loss
>>
>>1285895
Thats about to be me when i have no access to my phone and then look back on the graph
>>
>>1285701
Stockmarket is on the verge of collapse. Keep it in cash.
>>
GALXF. Given a year it seriously looks like it'll either hit 1.00 or they'll get bought (so you'll get compensated highly). Its at .32ish now. Only pure play lithium company that is actually producing.
>>
>>1285895
>>1285926
It's ok, we saved on commissions
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.