[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most americans earing 60k-200k a year deserve to be making 6k-20k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefjhgcault.jpg (33 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefjhgcault.jpg
33 KB, 1280x720
Its astonishing how many people you come across in a day who not only have jobs, but have good jobs, and these people are literally the no more valuable than an indian or SE asian who makes a few hundred $ a year.... People think that trying hard entitles you to earn hundreds of dollars per day, and not dollars per day... On the other hand, some ppl do deserve what they earn, and even some billionares deserve every penny they own... but most avg ppl should be earning world tier avg salaries in the 10-30 dollars per day range...
>>
Sorry Mr. Shapiro but we're not going to be adopting a global currency any time soon. a
>>
>>1284318
t. butthurt 3rd worlder
>>
It's all relative, sure you can cut salaries add long as you also cut expenses too. But really, it's just a number that is only relevant when compared to other similar numbers.
>>
>>1284318
Sure, but only if I can buy a glass of orange juice at a restaurant $.20 like I did in North Africa instead of $2.50 in the US.
>>
>>1284362
U can get a galon of orange juice from walmart costco or sams club for 2 dollars, which equates to about 20 cents per glass. Try again, at explaining why talking/doing mundane tasks in america entitles you to 2,000 glasses of orange juice a day when in most of the worldvit entitles you to 10. Well?
>>
>OP has never seen SEA's work.
You get what you pay for.
>>
>>1284744
Nice try, but he said at a restaurant and you moved the goalposts. Are you one of those Jews who thinks an iPhone is worth $1 when it's built and $600 when it's sold?
>>
>>1284318
Is the entire US economy a monstrous Keynesian bubble? Has preventing times of scarcity, at all costs over the course of 100 years, created a systemic anomaly that can only be set right by a near apocalyptic economic event?

Stay tuned!
>>
I make 60K/yr sitting at my desk reading.

when i actually have any assignments i maybe work 15 of my 40 hours. i havent had any real work though in like 3 months so my average amount of work is probably 5 a week.

totally agree OP, life's a bitch. cry into a cup quick so i can put some earl grey in there, i can read and let the teabag steep while your tears are still warm.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 500x500
>>1284773
Kek I think we have the same job, what is your job title? I'm a data analyst.
>>
>>1284755
No i think an iphone should cost 1500 dollars and the increased profit should be given to the engineers. Engineers deserve 90 percent of the majority of most non engineers salaries. The redistribution shouldnt be from the rich to the poor, it should be from the redundant non-producers to the non-redundant producers.
>>
Once engineers form an international union... then the world will start functioning as it should
>>
>>1284943
t. dumb engineer
>>
>>1284318

>I know how much money people should be paid better than the market does.

Kys.

Kys anon.
>>
>>1284773
>>1284784
Lol data analyst here too.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.