[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"very little debt" he said In his most recent fin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Deutsche-Bank-Donald-Trump.jpg (493 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
Deutsche-Bank-Donald-Trump.jpg
493 KB, 1162x850
"very little debt" he said

In his most recent financial disclosure statement, Donald Trump notes he has billions of dollars in assets. But the presumptive GOP nominee also has a tremendous load of debt that includes five loans each over $50 million. (The disclosure form, which presidential candidates must submit, does not compel candidates to reveal the specific amount of any loans that exceed $50 million, and Trump has chosen not to provide details.) Two of those megaloans are held by Deutsche Bank, which is based in Germany but has US subsidiaries. And this prompts a question that no other major American presidential candidate has had to face: What are the implications of the chief executive of the US government being in hock for $100 million (or more) to a foreign entity that has tried to evade laws aimed at curtailing risky financial shenanigans, that was recently caught manipulating markets around the world, and that attempts to influence the US government?

http://www.michellhilton.com/2016/06/muito-pouca-divida-disse-donald-trump.html
>>
>>1283043
>billions in assets
>private jet
>name all over buildings

>hurr he has $250m in loans hes literally bankdurpt
>>
File: fuck this shithole, I'm out.jpg (4 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
fuck this shithole, I'm out.jpg
4 KB, 259x194
>>1283043
>Donald Trump notes he has billions of dollars in assets. But the presumptive GOP nominee also has a tremendous load of debt

Uhh--what is positive cashflow, poorfag?
>>
Drumpf BTFO. Sad!
>>
>>1283046
Trump has billions in illiquid assets.

You can have a million-dollar house, but if you owe the bank $100k and then piss them off, they could potentially ask for repayment anytime, and it's not like you can sell your house to make good on that debt without plenty of lead time (which you may or may not get). The same principle applies here. It's not about how many total assets Trump has, he has the vast majority of it in illiquid assets (real estate, lifestyle brands tied to his name, etc.); he can't easily sell these things to make good on debt if Deutsche decides to call it in on short notice; it would be a huge amount of leverage they'd hold over him.
>>
>>1283043
Lmao why do you even post if you know nothing about finances. Lurk moar kid
>>
>>1283057
Just stop lol
>>
>>1283057
i'm only interested in one thing
does he own any trump coins or not? all other information is irrelevant.
>>
>>1283046
Actually he has much more than $250m, because he does not need to disclose the amount above $50m. He could very well have $1b.
>>
>>1283046
>name all over buildings
The funny thing is that he doesn't even own his brand or last name completely, many of his towers and hotels where sold when he wasnt doing well, he needed so much money he even sold his last name. not even kidding.so yeah just because it says trump it doesn't mean he owns it,
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.