[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Solar Farms & stupid people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: thefutureisnow.jpg (115 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
thefutureisnow.jpg
115 KB, 600x338
Greetings to all fellow /biz/antynes, my purpose here today is to enlighten all of you first worlders.

I'm about to go beg the jew for money and a low interest rate, but all of you faggots who have capital(and live in a sunny place with cheap land) should consider getting big loans or spend your fucking money and starting a solar farm.

Why? - 140%safe investment, ~15% roi,

I am basing this on chink panels though, so my question is: are chinks loyal to warranties?
im no shill, but i dont see why these arent everywhere?
anyway, blame yourselves if you dont succeed, you have a lot more opportunities
>>
>>1282686
>safe investment
>completely destroyed by one hail storm
No thanks
>>
>>1282723
>(lives in a sunny place)
only liquid here
>>
its not only availability of sun, but also if the government actually pays you extra for energy to the grid, like in poland or japan

plus, the chinese wont install the panels
so unless you are a cheapskate faggot who likes to waste personal time on menial hand labor, you will order panels and installation from a local company, and warranty will be provided by them
>>
>>1282757
>waste personal time on menial hand labor
Nigger, you're on 4chan
>>
>>1282757
i just realized how expensive electricity is in my country holy shit
>>
>>1282686
it could take 20 years to pay for the entire setup, and anything could happen in that time
>>
>>1282686
>>1282723
>>1282757
>>1282912
>Installment costs are high
>High maintenaince costs
>Etc.

It's a well known fact that it takes on average well over 10-15 years to make a positive return on these things.

They did a short study about it in the Netherlands. All these idiots saw some figures about ROI and thought OMFG that's high I need to get in on that.

Afterwards they found out that there was in fact a catch and that the actuall ROI was wayyyy lower.

So, if you're planning on buying these things better take a look at the complete picture.

>fun fact: electric cars are more harmfull to society than regular gas cars if you look at the entire production and usage process.
>>
>>1282686
>Solar farm meme

Just google how that's working out in California, they are bleeding money, but if you can successfully scam the government, more power to you, you leech.
>>
>>1282686
If they actually give a warranty and they're still in business when you call it in, I'd expect them to honor it. Reputation's pretty important in that part of the world.

Source: Taught ESL in China for a while.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.