[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Online Summer Opportunites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1460978981149.jpg (88 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1460978981149.jpg
88 KB, 640x640
Hey /biz/ so I'm off for the summer and I'm looking for money making projects that could occupy me for the next three months.

What are some profitable short term investments/activities I should look into?
>>
>>1282273

Write SEO content for $2.29 an hour at upwork
>>
>>1282273
watch martin shkreli finance video,

and then work on fiver as a financial analyst
>>
>>1282277
that sounds hellish
>>
>>1282273
If you're quite /fit/: become a male stripper.
Sounds gay as fuck, but in the end you do nothing but show off your body and dance to some stupid fags that'll throw money at you.
Later you have to go with some of them and make them buy you drinks, so your boss can make shekels too, but I have to admit that homos are incredibly polite.
If you don't want them to come too close they back off immediately.
>>
>>1282273
dog popp scooper
>>
>>1282273
im here for the photo
>>
>>1282273
>queue james blunt

https://youtu.be/oofSnsGkops
>>
Buy ethereum constantly
>>
>>1282273
If you don't have an idea of what you could do already, then you lack a skill.

Learn a skill over the summer. Learn coding, or graphic design or something.
>>
>>1282273
im in the same situation as you im currently learning internet marketing
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.