[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi fags, today I will teach you how to legally take money fr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (306 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
306 KB, 2048x1536
Hi fags, today I will teach you how to legally take money from random Chinese people on the internet.
What you'll need:
- No Conscience
- About a month of patience
- Aliexpress.com

Step 1: go buy ANY counterfeit item off Aliexpress.com preferably the most expensive one you can find (don't worry, you'll get this money back)

Step 2: You can contact the seller through the website, to make sure the product has a replica branding.

Step 3: Once you have received the item, you can look for flaws by using the internet or common sense.

Step 4: Open a dispute on the website, select "received counterfeit goods" and claim you have been scammed by this person, because you thought it was the original brand (don't worry if they have stated anywhere that it's not the original product, you'll win the dispute anyway)

Step 5: congratulations, you can now either keep the item or sell it on ebay or something

I have done this countless times myself, if you need more proof post a reply and I'll send you a pic.

Worst that can happen on some items is that you'll pay a small fee and eventually your account will be deleted because of too much negative feedback, but you can just open a new account.
>>
>>1281879
>Making $50

lmao

Come back to me when you make $5000 each time. Figure out a way to do this in bulk.
>>
>>1281892
I'm pretty sure they'll make you send back the goods with bulk though. Maybe some other fag has some more knowledge on how to do this?
>>
>>1281892
If you order 5 $50 dollar items each month you still make $250 each month doing nothing.
>>
>>1281892
you can buy like construction equipment on their too yah know
>>
karmas a bitch faggot, get rekt
>>
>>1281932
?
>>
>>1281933

?
>>
>>1281898

You didn't make money. You still have shitty counterfeit items that probably cost them nothing to make

This is stupid and a reflection of yourself
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.