[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Newfag looking to get into /biz/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1962israel100shekelrev400.jpg (49 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1962israel100shekelrev400.jpg
49 KB, 400x400
Hey guys. So after years of being a NEET I finally got a decent job and I'm looking to end my family's long tradition of not investing and being poorfags.

I've read a couple books on the matter, but they didn't cover the following questions:

-What do you recommend to buy stocks online? I am outside the US so I can't really do it face-to-face.

-Are cryptocurrencies a good bet?

-Feel free to add other general tips for a newfag

Thank you for your time.
>>
Also, I'm fully aware that this will require work and and I won't get rich overnight.
>>
>so I can't really do it face-to-face.

Who was the author of the book you read? Dr Seuss?
>>
>>1281643
Apologies, English isn't my native language. What's the correct term?
>>
>>1281619
>Are cryptocurrencies a good bet?
Yes. Take a look at the Trumpcoin thread, it's the best crypto being shilled on /biz/ atm.
>>
>>1281619
/biz/ gold membership has the best articles and advice only 1 btc per month but you can owe it to your sponsor at a good rate. I'll sponsor you Op.
>>
>>1282017
You're a funny guy,
>>
>>1281619
>-Are cryptocurrencies a good bet?
Not as good a bet as real currencies on leverage. Did you know you can make interest buying leverage in currency markets? So the price doesn't even have to change in order to gain?
>>
>>1282692
>Did you know you can make interest buying leverage in currency markets?
You can make 25% a year trading flat.
>>
>>1282692

Please elaborate
>>
>>1282692
SOMEONE ELABORATE ON THIS
>>
>>1281619
Use DeGiro and Interactive Brokers. They're both quite cheap and got covered up pretty much anything.

Cryptos are a bad idea. The age of altcoins is over, you can invest in some, but good luck... you'll need it.

Also, one thing: don't buy pennystocks, just don't. thank me later
>>
File: o6py1jMPVi1u8j5lao1.jpg (467 KB, 1280x1645) Image search: [Google]
o6py1jMPVi1u8j5lao1.jpg
467 KB, 1280x1645
opinions on this: >>1282825? I'm newfag too please forgive me if I just wrote colossal bullshit ...orz
>>
>>1282693
Yeah, I call BS.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.