[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best entry level /biz/ jobs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
I am looking to save money by working a lot of hours for as little work as possible. How did/does /biz/ make money as a scrub? I'm 20 years old with no experience.
>>
>>1281046
invest in stuff form home

currencies and stocks

just become autodidact and learn whatever sheit will make you money
>>
>>1281052
I know, but I need a source of income first.
>>
>>1281060
Start by getting a job.
>>
>>1281063
>>1281063
What is the best entry level job? That is why I made this thread for ideas on the jobs that /biz/ people have done in the past.
>>
>>1281065
It doesn't matter. Do anything that isn't minimum wage unless that's all you can get. Minimum wage jobs tend to have no room for growth. I'd suggest dietary in a hospital or retirement home. You can go to an auto shop and start around $11 an hour, though they expect the same work from you as they do a master mechanic, most the guys they hire have always worked on cars anyway. Craigslist is a good idea, you'll find places you never even knew existed (or had jobs oppos).
>>
>>1281074
Here's the best advice you'll ever get: get a job as soon as possible, even it's just the local pizza joint (better than normal fast food by far), spend your time looking for better jobs. If you have drive you'll find something good; go into places and ask if they have job opportunities, need help, whatever.
>>
>>1281065
i have no idea, but get the highest paying fee based job you can

then invest that money asap

so u can have compounding interest over the years
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.