[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bought 200,000 Lisk. How rich am I gonna be??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 807x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 807x500
I bought 200,000 Lisk. How rich am I gonna be??
>>
Rich as fug
>>
>>1280083
Lisk is going to 0. The problems are never gonna be solved and the dev team will bail. Even if the dev team buckles down and fights for their coin with 100% of their time and money, most likely the problems still won't be solved.

get out now, this whole situation will be ugly and it will be the spark that bursts the current crypto bubble. (talking about altcoins not btc)
>>
>>1280083
Only ETH and TRUMP can make you rich my friend. Nevertheless, I bought 100 LISK so I don't miss out on some unforeseen mooning event.
>>
>>1280083
How rich are you now? Take that number, subtract everything you spent on LISK, and that is about how rich you are going to be.
>>
File: Liskslik.jpg (81 KB, 767x433) Image search: [Google]
Liskslik.jpg
81 KB, 767x433
hydralisk is king
>>
>>1280083
You'll probably be able to get on the bus.
>>
>>1280083

More like 200,000 Fratcoins, their founder has no idea what he's doing and the dumb faggot he brought onboard to code it has proficiency in "javascript and web 2.0 languages"

If you aren't pumping TRUMP and ETH, you're doing it wrong
>>
Id say the Lisk ppl will obviously use the collected bitcoins to create some more pumps if they have half a brain. If they would forego all development and just pumped those bitcoins into marketing theyd make another killing.

Its the ico playbook anyway.
>>
>>1280083
I always bought in right before a bubble bursts.
I just want off of this crazy train @ .0015
>>
>>1280122
>>1280123
>>1280535

Lisk is going to be a dollar worth
>>
Amazing how the fuckheads hate on any coin not named Trump.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.