[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lads im lookin to buy a vineyard. Ive been mulling over the options
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: desertedland.jpg (434 KB, 1600x1327) Image search: [Google]
desertedland.jpg
434 KB, 1600x1327
Lads im lookin to buy a vineyard. Ive been mulling over the options and spain seems like where i will purchase. i have 300k in savings.

anyone with any experience of this kind of enterprise?
>>
>>1279785
Wtf
>>
Enjoy being murdered/raped by a pack of violent niggers for being a rayciss whitey with many dolla
>>
>>1279785
Depends what tipe of wine you want to produce... If you want to focus on red ones go Spain,France,Italy

If you want white wine consider Slovakia as a option. Not many people know about this country but they produce one of the best white wines in the world. Similar but not as good is Austria,Germany possibly Slovenia
>>
>>1279785
south africa is worth a look. out on the east coast away from the animals. you can get solid estates that run profitable businesses.

why are you choosing spain? labour is cheap, but they are spanish
>>
>>1279785
That's not Spain
>>
>>1279785
Why Namibia though?
>>
>>1279785
I'd set up your vineyard on the side of Spain not next to the Kalahari Desert.
>>
>>1279785
Texas has surprisingly good wine.
>>
>>1280137

literally get the fuck out
>>
>>1279785
I wish you luck! That sounds like an exciting adventure. Be sure to post regular updates.
>>
>>1279915
Frankly after really looking into spanish speakers, Mexicans and central americans are the only ones that truly make me hate the entire race; hell most south americans who make it to the US are of european descent, Colombians and Argentinians are probably my favorite of the hispanics. spaniards are a much whiter and much more educated version of south americans
>>
>>1280828
i was looking at it from an european perspective where the Spanish aren't really known for their work ethic. (if we are dealing in generalisations).
i would never say that spain hasn't and doesn't produce great things, but just that the perception of spain from the uk is they are a bit lazy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.