[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does the feeling of unfilfillment ever go away?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 600x504) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 600x504
Does the feeling of unfilfillment ever go away?
>>
yes fag. lose weight and find a gf
>>
>>1279403
Did this and no it doesn't.
Studies have shown only constant progress help, but such things are just unsustainable.
>>
>>1279398
>feeling of unfilfillment
Only if this feeling is based on shit you saw on the TV
>>
>>1279398
No keep attacking it with cocaine and whore. Or make yourself feel beter by incesting money in some type of shstainable future.
>>
>>1279398

Even if you have millions you will want more. Even if you have billions you will want more.

The good news is it does go away, eventually. One day you will die and everything will be better.
>>
>>1279876
This is the correct answer.

>>1279398
Welcome to humanity.
>>
>>1279464
Studies have shown only constant progress help, but such things are just unsustainable.
sadness is normal, depression a desease. If you feel constant sadness, lack of will to do stuff you are depressed. If you feel a whole in your soul, thats normal. Thats actually a recognition of your desire. You will never fill it up completelly, because it grows bigger every time you accomplish something. thats good. and it makes you keep going forward. Pratical things that helps : exercises and red fruits helps the lack of serotonin production in your brain. If thats the case you can force your "happiness reserve" to fill it up.
>>
>>1280048
>>1279403
>find a gf
yeah, they grow on trees I presume.
I think losing weight is not everything
>>
>>1279876
The day that you stop learning and developing yourself you will find that someone else will.

The day you meet that person, you lose.

>Moral of the story.
Always be learning more, and developing more so you can beat that guy every time.
>>
bemp
>>
> live by values, not accomplishments
>>
>>1279398
Yes anon it does!!...soon as you start on a course of anti-depressants
>>
File: 5f1cc8bf.x120.gif (324 KB, 100x120) Image search: [Google]
5f1cc8bf.x120.gif
324 KB, 100x120
>>1281448
No seriusly when you can apreciate waht you have and where you are...just appreciate the little things like the sun coming up or find an good park at the shopping centre...then yo will be able to handle most anything...(but if the feels are THAT BAD..trust me on the Anti-depressants).
>>
>>1279398
It does when you're doing something you care about or create/build something from the ground up.
The results of hard work are a satisfying reward. Then you have to do it again so you don't fall back to feeling like a underachieving loser.
Creating or building something that was by your own hands, your own will, and being able to either look at it or look back on it feels great.
>>
>>1279398

what is there to fulfil?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.