[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MGT is making a comeback. Buckle up as McAfee becomes CEO and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: johnmcafee.jpg (146 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
johnmcafee.jpg
146 KB, 500x335
MGT is making a comeback. Buckle up as McAfee becomes CEO and the company is rebranded John McAfee Technologies.
>>
You are such a bag .

That war is over.
>>
>>1279230
Yes, but will the company make money, OP?
>>
>>1279249
Does it matter?
>>
Their director just bought 400k shares 45 mins ago.

Previous CEO sold all his shares. Leaving company.

Tim Sykes also going long on company

Grab tickets before liftoff
>>
>>1279253
Yes, otherwise your entire scheme must be to buy the stock and find someone dumber than yourself to take it off your hands later on. How can you be confident that you are not, in fact, that dumber person? Do you even understand this company?
>>
>>1279264
Do you even know about stock sentiment and how that drives price, and how that is something which a person, like you or I, can profit from?

Do you even know???!?!?!!
>>
No, it's not going anywhere, faggots

If that price actually surges up, expect a huge sell off. There's a lot of people stuck on the MGT train that want to get off.
>>
>>1279292
Do you? What genius fucking insight do you have on what the price of this company that doesn't even sell anything is going to do in the future?
>>
People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer, but yeah, I'm thinking I'm back. -John McAfee
>>
>>1279292
If you invest based on "stock sentiment" with no actual analysis then you'll be broke really fucking soon lad haha
>>
>>1279320
Fucking wingnut. Not a madman, mind you. A wingnut.

A drug addict who somehow managed to stumble into copping a murder charge. Putting his name on a stock is like a death sentence. Pic related.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-01-01-02-44.png (636 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-01-01-02-44.png
636 KB, 1280x720
http://seekingalpha.com/article/3978969?source=ansh

Enjoy the ride. I've been in the train since the very beginning, and I don't plan to cash out until we hit the 30's.
>>
>>1279359
He's so smart he appears crazy to the layman.
>>
>>1279334
I know all about the fundumentals you fucker im just smarter than to use them in this case
>>
>>1280051
>"I know all about the fundamentals"
>"I'm just smarter than to use them"
nigga what
>>
>"Shame on white people." John McCuckee
>>
>>1279579
>it'll be 10 by the end of the week!
>crashes
>it'll be 20 by the end of the week!
>crashes still
>we'll hit the 30's!

hahahahaha
>>
>>1280577
If fundamentals are only slightly correlated to price movement they do not apply.

I'm still in at 1.05
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.