[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone following Tetralogic Pharmaceuticals (TLOG)? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
Is anyone following Tetralogic Pharmaceuticals (TLOG)? I'm looking for some more opinions on the stock. They have an upcoming FDA catalyst on June 30th about their product SHAPE. Volume/interest/media coverage of TLOG is so low that any good news would make the stock skyrocket. Thoughts?
>>
Also the company only has a market cap of 7.68 million, while it has more than 14 million in cash on the balance sheet. Could be an opportunity to get in on an under-the-radar company before everybody else
>>
They have a worse track record the CERU.
>>
>>1278952
In terms of management? or in terms of getting their product pipeline approved
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-31-21-34-26.png (112 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-31-21-34-26.png
112 KB, 1080x1920
>>1279081
In terms of bullshit pump and dumps.

The small pharma that doubles overnight is a fantasy. Go find a real company doing real things.

PS: they got denied in January.
>>
>>1279138
I'm sensing you possibly got burned on this one. They're doing real things, and have an ongoing collaboration with Merck. If you have any info about their upcoming catalyst then I'd love to hear it, or why they got rejected in January.
I'm looking for help with due diligence here
>>
>>1279148
>Muh DD on another failed chemo drug.

8 patients itched less, so they're pumping it for all they can. The pps is already built in, +10% today.

Fuck it, throw your pathetic life's savings at it and watch your $200 be cut to a third in 2 weeks. Do it, faggot.
>>
>>1279171
ahh so it looks like you read the release. Volume's too low to reflect that though. We'll see what happens when they present new data
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.