[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bitcoin Faucet Strategy: Don't fail me now /biz/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: BIT COIN.jpg (8 KB, 292x172) Image search: [Google]
BIT COIN.jpg
8 KB, 292x172
So, I've recently started looking into bitcoin and other crypto currencies. I'm a student entering my third year in the fall with only $1500 to my name. I haven't invested any USD into crypto, nor do I want to. I've been using this one bitcoin faucet which has produced roughly .0001 bc or $.0.05 for me in the past 48 hours. Unless someone is able to give me a strategy for using a single faucet more effectively or let me know if hashocean is a scam or not, my plan was to sign up for 20, or even 50, heck 100 faucets at once and see if I can collectively gain enough percentage of a bitcoin to allow me to invest in other emerging crypto markets such as TrumpCoin, that have significant chances of seeing nice gains in the near future.

The first question I have is, do crypto wallets even allow mass small deposits from hoards of faucets, or do they have something built in to prevent this sort of activity. If not, then I'd like anyone with any experience with faucets to recommend some trusted faucet sites for this plan.

>Why don't you just get a job?

I'm on the payroll for one right now, but they haven't called me in yet and have stated it won't be for the whole summer which has me a bit nervous

>Why don't you get another job?

I'm on that already, but I'd like to at least ensure some form of income (even if it's small), in the mean time.

Also, as you can probably tell, I'm a finance noob so any advice you see fit is welcomed. Thank you for your time and help.
>>
File: faucettime.png (4 KB, 550x250) Image search: [Google]
faucettime.png
4 KB, 550x250
these are the best ones I've found so far:
>>
>>1278825
Thank you anon.
>>
There is this chopcoin.io browser game where you can win a decent amount of Bitcoin if you play well and often
>>
>>1278833
Thank you.

Can you tell me more about this game, Is it for chrome? How do I get it?
>>
This may sound extreme, but since you are a student at a university and you have a shit ton of computers there, can't you just figure out a way to get them to mine bitcoins for you while you do jack shit?
>>
>>1278856
Smart, interesting insight, but I'm on summer vacation and am not enrolled in any summer classes, not sure if I'd even be able to log in, but I'll look into this. Thanks
>>
>>1278819
all you need to know is in here
medium.com/@ethereumvn
>>
Buy ethereum
>>
>>1278898
Explain, I sense a scam, tell me what it is and why it's not a scam.
>>
File: btcbaybeh.png (755 KB, 533x798) Image search: [Google]
btcbaybeh.png
755 KB, 533x798
This websites been my best way of accumulating btc as of yet, see pic related
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.