[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ASX Livestream?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1464216441196s.jpg (8 KB, 250x119) Image search: [Google]
1464216441196s.jpg
8 KB, 250x119
Want to livestream some ASX stock prices (for people with 20min delay), will do up to 4 based on how many requests each get.

I have a 200mbps internet connection, my only real question is how possible is it for my broker to trace it to me if I'm only showing the stock prices?
>>
>>1278753
Can you get live broker data like from the an actual brokerage firm? that would be a good thing I think
>>
>>1279211

Yes I use an actual brokerage firm with .5s guaranteed response time. Don't want to give any more detail.
>>
>>1279221
well thats what is neede better insight into whats going on. Id nominate GXY of course.
>>
>>1278753
Id like to know how many stocks are short sold compared to new buyers. basically something that tell me if the price is being held down by short selling and where that price is. you probably don't need to post screenshots just tell us what your seeing. we will figure it out from there. like if someone wants to know in what volume another fund is buying or selling or if its not coming from them etc that might help us.
>>
>>1279238
this website gives you a list of what stocks on the asx have been shorted.

http://www.shortman.com.au/
>>
>>1279244
I know ive seen the shorts have increased on gxy so thatsmenas they are borrowing at 44-46c selling at up to 50c then trying to buy back in at less than 50 right so I want to know if we can all buy and hols at above their short position to drive them out and keep the price going up can this be done?
>>
>>1278753
Right now I want to know how many shorts make up the 1million or so buyers at 48c. this would be the shorters trying to buy back at less than they sold this morning.Would ths be right?
>>
File: shorters.png (37 KB, 830x549) Image search: [Google]
shorters.png
37 KB, 830x549
>>1279244
>>1279221
This is what sort of info i want to see.
>>
>>1278753
thanks for this :-)

I'm interested in GLN and IOT, what are the bids/ offers looking like atm? Make $1K on XPE and am keen to reinvest for day trading gains.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.