[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TastyTrade Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Have You popped Yours.png (8 KB, 600x238) Image search: [Google]
Have You popped Yours.png
8 KB, 600x238
In this thread we talk about and follow along with this top tier content provider.

Options & Futures Strategies

educate teh cherryboi spawn & fight the naysayers until we destroy them or change our minds.

Points for funny ad homs
Points for freeing robinhooders from the shackles of "free"
>>
holy shill
>>
Have to agree I've learned a ton from watching this the last few months and have gained a ton of confidence that I can get involved with alternative trading strategies on my own.

Totally invaluable.
>>
>>1277978
you should contribute something you fucking baby dicked faggot bitch
>>
>>1277978
what is more profitable? what are the probablities and IV? is it better to write or buy these?

CALL: li sheng is chinese
PUT: li sheng is not chinese
>>
>>1277978
That web is only for options and futures
>>
short puts have best premium.

or if you believe in Schrodinger's cat you could go neutral and sell the straddle. could she be both chinese and not chinese @ the same time.

also grow up you limp wristed brony
>>
>>1278031
it's better to buy low IV percentile and to sell high IV percentile

You'd buy the put and sell the call. Li Sheng is thought to be Martin. (he's provided a pic of his chest, for some reason. he's at least a white male)
>>
>>1278046
so the new play is half or full white? long odds: li sheng is actually a flat chested white female. imagine the payout.....
>>
>>1278070
he looks like a pasty white dude who's a bit aged (30s) starting to get that dad bod with some chest hair
so ill take you up on that bet any day
>>
chinese people are pretty white

>>1278076
how much chest hair?
>>
>>1278090
enough to be a male
though you could be right about him being chinese, though, he's repeatedly said otherwise.

unless he's one of those e-coin pump and dumpers from china
>>
ShadowTrader is on. Im still trying to make up my mind on these guys. I still dont understand 1/4 what they say.

Straight pro game theory or fuzzy mumbojumbo. Either way I'm still learning.

Any of you sausage sniffers had success following them?
>>
Our hero tim is on. Praise ursa major. he's made me the most money
>>
>>1278463

I love the way his segment is shot. He's just a tiny head in the corner with all that black wasted space above. It's perfect. Black and white charts with random lines everywhere and listening to him drone on and on.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.