[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>nocoiners on suicide watch episode 548 watch the previous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: NocoinersOnPsychWard.png (117 KB, 1643x842) Image search: [Google]
NocoinersOnPsychWard.png
117 KB, 1643x842
>nocoiners on suicide watch episode 548

watch the previous episode at:
>>1273620
>>
Isn't it obvious that every one of these threads is you guys coping with missing the original bitcoin bubble?
>>
>>1277817
they are just shilling trying to shake up demand so they finally can unload the bags they bought when they bought the dip at 800-600. ;)

also why would anyone care about the bitcoin price if he doesn't have any i never got this.

if you knew bitcoin will be 500 when it was 10 then sure you can kill yourself if you didn't bought any. if you didn't knew then who the fuck cares right? it's all just gambling. also anyone who says they know it will go up are lying there is no such rule in the universe that states any currency has to go up.
>>
>>1277817

Invested at $415
Profit: $80,220.65

I'm having a lot of trouble coping. Sometimes i lose sleep at night. Please send help.
>>
>>1277830

That's nothing anon!

I invested my inheritance at 235 USD because of "muh regretz".

>164,000 USD profit
>in support group now from ptsd.

Profit: 101k
>>
>>1277824
You're starting to see the truth. Keep practicing.

Thing is, these guys assume that because they regret missing out, that everyone feels the same way. But it's not true, cause the people who got real stuff going on in their lives have self-worth that doesn't depend on the rise and fall of bitcoin.

The original bitcoin bubble saw a rise of over 1000 times the starting floor price. For anything similar to happen again would mean that each bitcoin would be worth half a million dollars. You think that's plausible, or a pipe dream?

If you made a few bucks on 1.25 times gains, good for you but for God sakes, quit your obnoxious screeching. Have some composure, and be a man about your life.
>>
>>1277817
>buy at 150 dollars
>coping
Being a nocoiner is exactly how you cope with missing on every single bubble. You are pussy.
>>
>not buying eth

Fucking bitcoiners man, still living in 2013
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRQs9Y6CUSU

Time to buy faggots.
>>
How do you cash out of bitcoin?
>>
>>1279263
By buying ethereum with it
>>
>>1279263
>cash out of bitcoin
>>1279525
>buy eth
/biz/ advice not even once
>>
>>1277839
cope
>>
http://www.bankingtech.com/502702/paypal-files-bitcoin-payment-patent/

Jesus Christ get iin nocoiners get iiiiiiiiiiin.
>>
>>1279263
localbitcoins.com, Bitcoin ATMs, or finding other people who want to buy it
>>
>>1279759

>converting commodities to cash
>2016

If you never convert your cryptocurrency to fiat, then you dont have to pay income tax on it, even if they appreciate to $10000 market value.
>>
I'm pretty surprised the price hasn't gone down after going from 450 to 540 in two days.

Usually theres plenty of cucked nu-male faggots who are only too happy to sell after even a meager rise.

Actually, I'm sure a lot of pathetic nu males did sell, and got cucked in the process rofl
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.