[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this book a meme, or does it offer any insight? Not sure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
Is this book a meme, or does it offer any insight?
Not sure if anyone on this board read it or not.
>>
File: mandarin_0.png (946 KB, 1400x5552) Image search: [Google]
mandarin_0.png
946 KB, 1400x5552
pic related
>>
>>1276634

the entire book is just him talking about how smart certain chinese people are. it's a total waste of time.
>>
File: they destroyed america.jpg (28 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
they destroyed america.jpg
28 KB, 320x240
>>1276664
>the entire book is just him talking about how smart certain chinese people are.

for an idiot like him, the whole world appears smart
>>
>>1276644
When he says that knowing mandarin made him earn more he undermined his entire case. It seems to me that if you are willing to work with the Chinese fuckery you can make more money anyway. Just be smart about it.
>>
>>1276677
they guy blames the chinese for being a retard.

burger-core shitposting, blaming others for being incompetent, of course an idiot will be fucked up thoroughly, not only in china, but in every nation in the world.

>muh veteranism
>>
>>1276644
check ou
thttp://www.tropicalmba.com/canton/
for a more balanced look at sourcing from China

>they will drink with you, sing karaoke etc all to keep you from visiting the manufacturering plant and inspecting equipment
>if you talk to them, try to make friends and see you as a person then they'll treat you alright
>>
File: War_Dogs_2016_poster (1).jpg (79 KB, 250x370) Image search: [Google]
War_Dogs_2016_poster (1).jpg
79 KB, 250x370
>>1276701
they probably are dishonest savages though

also check out The Dudes and the Arms for similar in Albania.. or wait for the movie
>>
>>1276924
>they probably are dishonest savages though
I've been doing business with americans, the shit they come up with, hell, if I didn't inspect fivefold I would be out of business in 2 months.

it's savage when it is done to you, it is business when they do it to someone else.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.