[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ebay Watchers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 8613171314_74a9785c55_b.jpg (491 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
8613171314_74a9785c55_b.jpg
491 KB, 1024x768
So i'm new to the eBay game but im making about 400$ a week. I notice watchers really help with sales and I was wondering if you guys trade watchers or get them organically. If anyone's willing to trade maybe we should make a group specifically for it.
>>
>>1275780
Doubt people will be willing to tell others what they're selling and bring unwanted competition.
>>
>>1275780
>I didn't read the question.
Anyway, my experience has been that watchers are usually poorfags waiting for a fire sale. And due to the transient nature of listings, probably not worth buying like Twitter followers or Facebook likes.
>>
>>1275780
>$400 a week

turnover or profit?
>>
>>1276181
I offered to give people a tip for a good product to sell a couple days ago for a €100 fee and people told me to fuck off.

You people don't know what you want.
>>
File: 1461125631141.jpg (17 KB, 236x330) Image search: [Google]
1461125631141.jpg
17 KB, 236x330
>>1276770
OP here, profit. Making more on average but 400 a week is guaranteed, before you ask I sell virtual goods
>>
>>1276816
ahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha goodluck
>>
>>1275780
>>1276205
Wait what, so what the fuck do you guys get out of people clicking watch item now than to buy now?

I usually look for random things and click watch now on most of what I see to track that item to search for more of the same one.

Not sure about the poorfag comment but I also watch items on ebay in case the item ends and seller lowers the price. That only works for either rare or obscure things though
>>
is there an app/site that'll automatically bid at the last minute on items?
>>
File: 1442330009673.jpg (163 KB, 477x700) Image search: [Google]
1442330009673.jpg
163 KB, 477x700
>>1277974
Having a lot of people watch an item ads a level of urgency to buy the product before they sell out.

OP here, it seems to work imo
>>
>watchers increase your chance of selling

Please explain how this works.

Also, if you have multiuple ebay accounts and you watch your own items with each account, will you get banned? (Assuming they see your IP)
>>
2 auctions up with 6 items for sale each

one has 9 watchers and has sold 2 items in 15 days.

Put 3rd item up - 3 sell in one day 1 watcher

all software mind you. Watchers are just jews in my opinion. competition eyeballing my shit or waiting with clenched hands for me to lower the price
>>
>>1276816
Top keke, may your rustle never be jimmied

>>1278624
>Also, if you have multiuple ebay accounts and you watch your own items with each account, will you get banned? (Assuming they see your IP)
Yeah go read the TOS again, but very carefully this time (read it)

>>1278648
This guy gets it OP, so can you
>>
>>1278681
The TOS only matters if eBay doesn't like you. Nevertheless, you can watch your own items so long as you don't bid or buy.
>>
>>1275780
i'll watch you, toss out a link and re-watch
>>
>>1278406
So it's a psychological thing that messes with the minds of potential buyers?

I'll admit I panic when a RARE and I Mena very rare item shows up on the listings and it starts to attract people.

>>1278648
>waiting with clenched hands for me to lower price

I'm sure everyone does this including yourself. As a seller can you see who exactly is watching the item to avoid that jew shit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.