[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
trading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Hey /biz/.

I have a little bit of cash saved-up and want to invest some of it. I am thinking about $3,000-$4,000.

I had done some research and was thinking of using TradeKing. What does /biz/ think of tradeking or similar stock brokers? I may go with stocks or mutual funds, but I am going to do more research first.
>>
I've used tradeking. Low commissions and the app is decent. The site has been known to crash at times which can really screw you over when needing to place an order.
>>
>>1275789
Are there others you would recommend besides tradeking? The low commission is one of the draws for me.

I don't plan on doing high-volume trading, but downtime is a little concerning in case I ever need to make a quick trade.
>>
>>1275833
Go for Interactive Brokers.
Low commission, very good reliability and they got listed pretty much anything.
>>
>>1275838
Interesting. They have VERY good prices per-transaction. Apparently you have to put-in $10k initially, but since I am under 25, I can put a minimum of $3k. I am going to look more into this, thanks anon.
>>
>>1275953
Yeah, the minimum deposit is the only "negative" aspect. but as you stated in the OP, you're willing to start with 3-4k, so this should be fine/exactly what you're looking for
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.