[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I recently had a test and want to know if i passed two questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 2095860922.jpg (41 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
2095860922.jpg
41 KB, 800x532
I recently had a test and want to know if i passed two questions for this test. here it goes...

>You need to sell some glasses (a product) on a market. select best method.
1. Flashmob
2. Contest
3. Product Placement
4. Social networks

> a company has 150.000 € of share capital divided into 1,500 shares. When the stock exchange close, said shares trade at 130 € each one. If the owner / largest shareholder owns 50% of capital, which is its potential monetary gain?
1. 15.000 €
2. 75.000 €
3. 22.500 €
4. None of the above
>>
I marked "Product Placement" and "None of the above" just for clarify
>>
I'd say 4 for the first one, but that could be wrong. 3 is definitely the answer for #2 though.
>>
>>1275333
maaaan dont say that

for #2 i marked 4 cause i thought ups and downs on the stock market doesnt have an impact on the wallet of company's owner for some reason... but yeah i fucked up this time :(
>>
>>1275326
Product placement
>because glasses you fool

>because potential keyword
>>
>>1275326
4 and 3.

4 because: Flashmob, really? Who the fuck wants to buy something at a flashmob? If people join one they just do it to dance or shit. Contest is out too because most people that enter contests usually want something free and wouldn't bother otherwise if they don't win.
Product placement I think works only with recognizable brands. I mean, who is gonna know what the fuck those glasses are unless you really focus on them and by that point is too try hard or will fly over people's heads. When it's a known product it's obvious what they are trying to do. So social networks would be the best way to promote it and make it sell. Since it's a fashion item some folks might find it on facebook and maybe get their attention caught and they might buy.

3 because: Math. 7,500 shares(50% of capital) * 30(difference from share price increase) = 22.500

IDK THO.

But what was this for? It seems super easy. Job interview? School test?
>>
Numero uno is #4

Second question is #3

t. me
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.