[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some recommendations on things to read for starting a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: EntrepreneurshipJourney.jpg (1012 KB, 2450x1650) Image search: [Google]
EntrepreneurshipJourney.jpg
1012 KB, 2450x1650
I need some recommendations on things to read for starting a buisness, keep in mind I have investors that would pay to support me if I can get a few things right, such as a good location for my store, a good idea for the store. If you have to ask, it's a vape cafe/hangout place/lounge, but I won't go further than that.

I have a basic outline of what needs to be done and I believe it can work if I do it right, I already have someone to guide me through the way, but my vision of what needs to be done step by step isn't clear enough if you understand my point, I don't know the world of business, so I want a better understanding of it.
>>
>>1274896
>vape cafe/hangout place/lounge
>I don't know the world of business
obviously!
this is just too... idk whether to laugh at your idiocy or cry for the fact that you are part of society.
>>
>>1274896

I'm an eliquid contract packager

You clearly have little understanding of the vape market, otherwise you would realize this is the worst time to open a shop.

The fda just announced regs that will put 99.9% of eliquid and device manufacturers out of business- it goes in effect in roughly 2 years time.
>>
>such as a good location for my store, a good idea for the store. If you have to ask, it's a vape cafe/hangout place/lounge, but I won't go further than that
>good idea for the store
you won't go further into that because you don't have anything to go into

>>1275214
and this includes online sales? that's really a shame because that's the only business I can think of. wow

link to your site?
>>
>>1275576
I have a vision of what the lounge will be like, I can go into it, the interior will need to have great ventilation obviously, the theme of the lounge will have a violet colour code as this is known to help people relax, I already know the name of the place and am currently designing a draft of the logo, then I'll have a professional graphic designer improve it to how I want it to be. We will have the usual stand found within the lounge in any regular vape store where there will be e cigarette mods, atomizers, tanks, etc for sale. On the stand we will have a huge variety of flavours to choose from for sampling as well as to buy 2.5ml, or 5ml tanks to smoke while in store, and you can also order desserts, coffee, panini sandwiches, grilled chicken and lamb dishes, mocktails, etc. I'm going to make the wifi free to use for customers. We will market the place to young adults mainly through social media, tobacco smokers that want to quit tobacco, so if we were located in a district with a lot of buisnessmen, and near a pub and a busy train station, there would be a ton of buisness for us too, if the exterior of the store is enough of an eye catch. It can be successful if I can find good wholesalers for liquids, I have already found a contact in china to sell the mechanical products to me for a good deal which I can sell for at least a 25% to 40% profit in the store. This is the basic idea of the store. Now if we take into consideration of stuff like accounting, legalities, this is where I need to research.
>>
>>1275214
I know about the new regulations, I have read about them in the news, I still want to try. Keep in mind I live in the UK, and the regulations are less harsh on us than USA. I heard that tanks with more than 2ml will not be allowed, and thats fine to me.
>>
>>1276150
I don't know a ton about the UK market. But I would recommend talking to a contract filler out there to create your own line of eliquid (they can usually do it turnkey. It's far more profitable to carry your own eliquid a rather than the major brands. In the US you can pay less than 2-3 bucks per bottle and sell at an insane mark up. You just have to make sure you are using a reputable contractor.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.