[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why haven't you bought TrumpCoin yet Anon? >Mark
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: TC_MKTCAP.png (74 KB, 1174x601) Image search: [Google]
TC_MKTCAP.png
74 KB, 1174x601
So why haven't you bought TrumpCoin yet Anon?

>MarketCap to hit 1MM by election.
>Immune to pump and dump because Trump zealots will hold until election
>Inb4 memecoin: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory

LISK shill will try and slide this while secretly buying Trump! Don't be fooled! Pathetic!
>>
I think this board should have a name change. This has got out of hand.

>not realizing a vast majority of all the altcoins are made by the same group of people
>non-jokingly putting money into a digital token with no connection to Trump besides the name for it

This is an 18+ website, please leave.
>>
>>1274876
people leaving lisk/dao/etherum/waves, trump is skyrocketing soon

feelsgoodman
>>
>>1274888

>Any money is worth more than whatever people believe it's worth.

Nice try LISK shill. If you bought trump coins a week ago you could dump them all now for a tidy 30% profit, and the price of Trumpcoin wouldn't even change because it's holders and strong fisted.

The only reason Trumpcoins get so much hate here is because we're trying to help everyone on /biz/ profit, instead of being greedy jews and trying to pump and dump.
>>
>>1274897

>>Any money is worth more than whatever people believe it's worth

Oh boy its this stale meme again. Money is worth what people trust you utter moron. I'm not an even lower bottom feeding scammy LISK dickhead either, I want all altcoin garbage and you 15 year olds off this board.

>we're trying to help everyone on /biz/ profit

I don't know where you came from, but how naive do you think people here are? How colossally fucking dumb do you think people here are to even consider there's truth in anything you've posted? Piss off you shameless and desperate NEET cretin.
>>
>>1274940

>money is worth what people believe it is
>money is worth what people trust it is
>trust
>believe

Tell me your not so regarded you can't see that these arguments are the same anon.
>>
>>1274940
How often do you reply to crypto threads?

You're worse than a neet coiner. Neither profiting from them or keeping your precious time far away from them.
>>
>>1274876
Is the hope that the Hair himself will acquire a stake?
>>
Thank you for your honest post sir. I intend to spend a large percentage of my upcoming allowance and buy as many Trumpcoins as I can. I believe in Mr. Trump and what he will do for America. my dad hates blacks and Mexicans and he says Mr. trump is going to make them leave the country? Thanks for your good information and don't worry the people who are being mean to you with their replies are probably Mexicans and blacks because they don't like the great Trumpcoins.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 211x239
>>1275170

>Mfw this post is sarcasm
>Mfw OP will still buy Trumpcoins
>Mfw OP will profit and accept the glory of Trump.
>>
>>1275170
>people who are being mean to you with their replies are probably Mexicans
how could they read it? this site isn't in Mexican
>>
File: 145668987974.gif (704 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
145668987974.gif
704 KB, 300x300
>>1274876
Trumpcoin is love, Trumpcoin is life.
>>
>>1274888
"hurr, I am so smart, I studied econ and know everything about markets. Cryptocurrency is for kids, and I don't invest in it (even though I could've been rich if i did), because they're not what I am used to and what my professor has taught me."

kill yourself.

protip: it's the guys who find new stuff that become rich, not the ones that try to imitate warren buffet
>>
Where do you even buy trump coins?
>>
>>1276028

The best is when they act like "I could've been rich but I didn't want to trade in joke currencies. I'd rather make 7% AER in ETF funds, I would never sell out" thinking it makes them look like they couldn't gaf about missing the 10000% in 1 year, when really it just makes them sound like an old person talking about how smartphones are a joke.
>>
>>1276034
>old person talking about how smartphones are a joke
That's a nice analogy.
>>
>>1276031

every third friday of the month you'll find a leprechaun trading it at the end of the nearest rainbow. you have to bring cold hard cash

or you buy btc, trade that btc to the btc address you generate on yobit/c-cex and then buy TRUMP with those btc.
>>
>>1276034
+1. Too many people falling for the "4% APR is a good return" meme. They don't know the joys of making 1000%+ on a crypto investment.
>>
File: Hillary.jpg (11 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
Hillary.jpg
11 KB, 230x230
>>1276054

>Tfw when Trumpcoin will double Th/Fri
>Tfw when <5000sat coins will be a myth in a few months.
>Pic related. Even Hillary is buying Trumpcoins.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.