[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the best altcoin to buy /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: xzaolAV.jpg (1 MB, 3556x2240) Image search: [Google]
xzaolAV.jpg
1 MB, 3556x2240
Whats the best altcoin to buy /pol/?
>>
If I was forced to give an answer id say eth but altcoins are just for people who missed the boat with Bitcoin and want to ride the wave with pump and dumps, if your thinking long term investment go with Bitcoin
>>
>>1274765

Trumpcoin. It will go up at least 80% on Friday. Screencap this.
>>
>>1274817
what makes you say so?
is it jjust a meme?
>>
>>1274817

fuck off you dumb kraut.
>>
>buying just one

Right now I've got LTC, ETH, LSK, SYS, DAO, and Rise. And of course BTC.
>>
File: rarestofrare.png (231 KB, 540x724) Image search: [Google]
rarestofrare.png
231 KB, 540x724
>>1274870

>Pretending you didn't put it all in TrumpCoin

Nice try anon, we know where the real money is.
>>
trumpcoin and bitcoin

everything else is a scam
>>
File: brand.gif (15 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
brand.gif
15 KB, 200x200
>>1274887
>>1274878
Lol why trump tho
>>
>>1274802
>long term
>bitcoin
U avin a giggle m8? Bitcoin has done really shitty long term. It was $1100 back in 2013 and now not even half of that.
>>
>>1274892

Because Trump is the one thing that gets more powerful no matter how much people doubt him or his brand. He defies the laws of thermodynamics because he runs on high-energy mememagic.

People forget money is literally a meme, it's value is tied to it's brand. The U.S. has a strong brand hence the dollar is valuable. Trump's brand is so powerful he went from 2% chance to 48% chance (conservatively) of winning the presidency.

His mememagic is infused in this coin, and much like his candidacy, everyone who laughs at it will be rubbing their eyes when it reaches 50c-5$ by election day.
>>
>>1274894
Ever since the crash it's done nothing but steadily climb in price,I'd say it's doing pretty good.
>>
>>1274938

The fire rises.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.