[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Found a job >Got hired >Gave them my documents that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1419370037526.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1419370037526.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
>Found a job
>Got hired
>Gave them my documents that they needed to photocopy for some reason for their records
>Didn't fill out of any forms yet
>Suppose to start but manager keeps delaying it and not giving me too much information, pretty thoroughly confused
>Not even sure if I got the job or not, seems like I have but I'm getting so little information that it's as if i didn't get hired
>Keeps saying he'll call me and get it all sorted everytime I call him and ask
>Literally not hearing back from him

What the hell do I do guys? I'm just so confused. I don't want to keep annoying him because it's making me look kind of weird to keep asking and pretty much pulling him along but I just dont understand this.
>>
>>1274606
He's probably just procrastinating doing your paperwork. I would politely keep on him every few days/ every week or so.
>>
>>1274611
I dunno, I just feel like I'm annoying him by constantly pestering him but I'm not sure what else to do.

Weird situation all-around
>>
bump...
>>
C A L L H I M
A
L
L
H
I
M
>>
>>1274668
I did though, several times.

I just don't want to keep annoying him, you know what I mean?

It feels awkward to be the one calling numerous times
>>
>>1274606
Fucking wait you nigger, and call him once every 5 days.

And stop bumping every few seconds like a fucking retard, this isn't /b/ or /pol/
>>
>>1274606
what kind of documents really need to get photocopied that are so important to starting work
>>
>>1274722
>And stop bumping every few seconds like a fucking retard, this isn't /b/ or /pol/

Calm down, it's just once your thread gets past about the top 5-10 threads it's highly unlikely it'll get a response, which is why I wanted to keep it bumped.

If it's not on the first page it might as well be gone because no one will respond to it
>>
>>1274606
how long ago was this?
that is kind of a crucial detail when you ask for advice on something like that
>>
Are you me, OP? I've waited 3 whole weeks and heard nothing, I'm reading Google and random sites are 50/50 split between FUCKING CALL THEM and CALLING IS SO 1990S, I don't want to annoy anyone.
>>
>>1274606
Call the cops and tell them what happens
>>
>>1276238
What the...
>>
>>1276238
This. This is a legitimate ground to file a civil law suit under human resources dep. regulations. Start with a police report, record your phone calls and mails and then proceed to suing yourself to riches. Godspeed, anon!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.