[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I have some stuff coming up I need a lot of credit for. Would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: credit-score-650-700.jpg (73 KB, 1000x690) Image search: [Google]
credit-score-650-700.jpg
73 KB, 1000x690
So I have some stuff coming up I need a lot of credit for.

Would continuously taking out the maximum cash advance, depositing it to my bank account, then paying off the cash advance from my bank account be a good way to manipulate my credit score and limit up?
>>
>>1274035
Go read the faq on credit karma
>>
no but I can't think of many better way to waste cash and way to ruin your customer relationship score at the same time.

Ask yourself,
In what way does this affect your score at all?
>>
What do you have coming up that you need credit for?

The only reasonable thing your credit score should be used for it getting a mortgage. Anything else is just flat out good goyim consumerism

>Would continuously taking out the maximum cash advance, depositing it to my bank account, then paying off the cash advance from my bank account be a good way to manipulate my credit score and limit up?

You're not the first or even the ten thousandth person to think of this. This will probably hurt your credit score or have them freeze your accounts.
>>
>>1274089
>the only thing credit is for is a mortgage
Or, you know...
>renting a house
>lower or no deposits on contracts
>business loans
>background checks
>getting up to 5% discount on everything you buy along with rewards
>etc etc etc
How old are you?
>>
>>1274035
No. Go get added as an Authorized User on one of your parents really old cards.
>>
>>1274096

>renting a house
lmaoing @ ur life
>lower or no deposits on contracts
See above
>business loans
See above
>background checks
See above
>getting up to 5% discount on everything you buy along with rewards
Easy as fuck to get from any bank
>etc etc etc
etc etc etc

Way to show how fucking stupid you are with money
>>
>>1274133
>why dont poor people just buy more money?

Stop acting like you were born into millions. If you were you would know the value of credit.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.