[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump Coin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1462058182423 (1).gif (2 MB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1462058182423 (1).gif
2 MB, 450x450
Finance noob here. I have only about $I500 in saving. I'd like to spend 20-30 bucks on some Trump coin. Is this likely to be like the most common crypto currency bitcoin and increase in value exponentially in coming months, Or is it already too late in that respect. Also where's a good place to buy?

Excuse my noobishness
>>
>>1273884
pick some up on either c-cex or yobit. yes you're pretty much guaranteed to make money if you have some patience
>>
>>1273884

quit shilling your scamcoin you stupid german fags.
>>
>>1273887
Thanks, can you explain the site interface? How do I buy bitcoin and get them into my wallet or whatever?
>>
>Is this likely to be like the most common crypto currency bitcoin and increase in value exponentially in coming months

No. That is objectively unlikely. Do what you want with your money but beware of all of the shills on here. Honestly I would automatically distrust anyone who comes into this thread and tries to convince you that it's a good idea to buy TrumpCoin. The shills are rampant with pretty much all new cryptos.
>>
>>1274690
sometimes those shills were right.
Look at Ethereum.
People started shilling from day 1, where it was worth a few cents.
Look at it now.

And best of all: crybabies still are upset about those "shills", yet if you'd have listened to them you could've made tons of money
>>
>Comedy coins

Don't waste your money unless you plan on sitting in front of your PC 24/7 to make sure you sell before the inevitable dump
>>
>>1274766
I find it strange that the eth shilling seems to have disappeared now ,i wonder if they really were paid shills infiltrating message boards to hype up ethereum ?
>>
>>1273884
it might possibly maybe see some gains after a few development updates and once the election gets going. I would dump it after election day however
>>
beware anons, ethereum guys have a back up plan, let's pretend to take it srly
>>
>>1274779

>What are sell-stops.

Nice try Lisk bagholder.
>>
>>1273884

trumpcoin is a scheme by a group of german webdev's who shill it incessantly on 4chan because they know there's a large american userbase that's easy to reel in by appealing to their political views.
>>
>>1274783
there's still around 3 eth threads ongoing regularly.
>>
>>1274831

>acknowledging there's a large US demo ready to be reeled in
>not wanting to get in early and profit off this

Get a load of this guy.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.