[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /biz/ think of bill gates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Bill gates 50 years old.jpg (1 MB, 1421x2200) Image search: [Google]
Bill gates 50 years old.jpg
1 MB, 1421x2200
what does /biz/ think of bill gates
>>
>>1273582
obligatory

ZIONIST JEW
>>
dude who got alot of money that he didn't deserve or earn, any advice he give is obligatory shit
>>
>>1273582
I saw this video of him jumping over a chair and I don't like Windows or much else Microsoft makes for that matter, so in my opinion he's a talentless hack and total memelord.
>>
Shrewd business man and leader in tech.

He stole some ideas though, so he loses credit for that.

He also worked 24/7 which is why he looks so horrible. When people on here talk about how they are gonna work non-stop till they are rich I point to the picture of Bill Gates.
>>
>>1273582
Goddamn I miss that phone.
>>
>>1273607
Is OPs pic photoshopped, cause that dude does not look horrible for 50. Just sayin. No homo.
>>
>>1273598

>Deserve or earn

Bernout detected
>>
>>1273582
So it seems to me like Gates is 1 part piece of shit for stealing ideas, but 1 part genius for making Windows. Am I in the right, /biz/?
>>
yeah that was bill gates in 2005 10 years ago when he was 50 years old, he started microsoft when he was like 20 in the 1970s and he was a billionaire at 30 and in his 50s his net worth started going up a lot it went from like 20 30 billion to 80 billion, he used to program code for like 12 hours a day and he loved computers cause they always executed a command perfectely and he thought different and was very competitive and even tough on people and today he is one of the richest and most influential people in the world
>>
File: Bill Gates, June 2015.jpg (880 KB, 996x1408) Image search: [Google]
Bill Gates, June 2015.jpg
880 KB, 996x1408
>>1273642
>>
>>1273658
bill no return to your grave

begone
>>
>>1273658
what's wrong with his eeeeeyyyys? Does he have cataracts? Is he human? What's going on..
>>
>>1273658
He has lived one hell of a life. :rip: buddy.
>>
File: bill-gates.jpg (15 KB, 402x281) Image search: [Google]
bill-gates.jpg
15 KB, 402x281
>>1273582
>>
>>1273582

Bill Gates is a $MSFT SHILL!!!
>>
He and Jobs have nearly identical stories

Both had an idea and fucked over everyone that helped them get there.
>>
>>1273600
/biz/, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>1273766
Well except Bill gates went to a high school that had a higher tuition than Harvard University did and access to computer time in the 70s. Meanwhile Jobs started from nothing but coldcalling people and making friends.
Both roads took effort but jobs story is more extraordinary
>>
>>1273598

>deserve or earn

Sorry friend, there's no universally agreed upon exchange rate of ATP and creativity + countless other personality traits + luck to US dollar.

You don't even understand life.
>>
>>1273658
He's almost Warren Buffet-tier old.
>>
>>1273804
Jobs was a great salesman, but the true genius was Wozniak.

Gates and Allen were both very impressive though, especially in hammering out Altair BASIC within a moment's notice.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.