[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Goys, im a young jew from NYC and I have 3000$ in my chase
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: bantz.png (14 KB, 627x554) Image search: [Google]
bantz.png
14 KB, 627x554
Hey Goys, im a young jew from NYC and I have 3000$ in my chase account just sitting there doing nothing. Anyone wanna lend some tips on how I can jew-, I-I mean make some money off of you goys?

But really I have 3k and I want to invest, gib info plox xd
>>
>>1273442

Trumpcoin
>>
Save more and build a business with it.
>>
>>1273446
Lol I already have 100, will it really grow?
>>
>>1273442
you can always invest in gas chambers, then try and start ww3
>>
>>1273442

Build a business.

I'm sure you have plenty of friends who can show you how.
>>
>>1273531
Hmm, sounds easier than it is. Should I pursue an MBA while im at it?
>>
>>1273520
>you can always invest in gas chambers, then try and start ww3

WW3 will be about muslims, and they are immune to gases.

failed investement bakka desu
>>
>>1273534

No. MBA is a fucking joke now. I really can't emphasize this enough, do not get an MBA.

And No starting a business is not easy, but slaving away for another man is markedly worse.

Do home contracting. That's what I do.

Go swing a hammer and nail for a little bit, learn a home craft, then start your own thing. You'll be making $50k+ in no time flat. You can use that $3k to buy some tools.
>>
>>1273489

so you have like $5 invested? If you want the ability to earn a lot of money with only medium risk then buy trumpcoin. it's unrivaled in the coming months for potential of making a lot of money.
>>
>>1273610
so should I drop like 300$ into trump?
>>
>>1273619

Well it double three days ago, and everyone screamed pump and dump so it crashed, I picked up 40k, and guess what? It nearly double again today. Made like $600. The thing to remember is altcoins are all about marketing pretty much, 99% of people who buy them get them because they FEEL it will be worth something. Well the Trump brand is one of the most marketable brands, and easiest to target demographic, in the world right now.

Every time Trump goes up in polls, Trumpcoin will go up. Every time he wins a debate, Trumpcoin will go up.

It doesn't have to be logical or rational because humans aren't logical or rational. You wan't to profit off that irrationality.

Personally I think even if Trump LOSES in November (though I've bet on him winning) Trumpcoin will have a brief bump due to butthurt Trump supporters feeling like taking their money out of banks (ie wallstreet in their minds) and putting it into trumpcoin will do something. Again, it's about exploiting the stupidity of others.

Also watch out for a Sanders coin, that will have a huge spike after he loses the nom, but it won't have nearly the traction as Trumpcoin. It also helps that Trump supporters are anti-gov anti-bank untrustful types who will eat up crypto shit.
>>
File: 1456107868753.gif (2 MB, 314x291) Image search: [Google]
1456107868753.gif
2 MB, 314x291
For the following 5 years I'll have about 3-4k free per month to invest with, because I don't have anything I'm interested in buying. What are some retard proof ways to make those 200~ish K multiply?

I was hoping that there was some sort of compound interest / month instrument that I can use, maybe about 5-7% interest, but I suppose that would be too beautiful and easy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.