[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help collecting $5000 from someone who ordered from my whokesale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Need help collecting $5000 from someone who ordered from my whokesale store and refuses to pay. I have their information. Need help collecting.
>>
baseball bats are like $6 at goodwill. a gun is preferable, but they tend to destroy your ROI
>>
Call them and tell them that if you don't hear from them by the end of the day on day X, that you will be contacting the magistrate
>>
Im being serious gyys. Im located in Houston and these guys are in New York. They stole from me. Help?
>>
If you want to really monopolize on this deal, tell them they will need to start sucking dicks for their money back.

At $10 per dick you will have your money back at 500 dicks, but if you are being smart you will tell them that you need a good roi so that you need around 700-900 done. Including yours
>>
>>1273353
Don't send product before its paid for.
The money is gone and there is very little you can do about it.
Learn from your mistake and don't do business like a retard.
>>
>>1273372
Hire some thugs to go break their legs. Make sure it is in pure cash, and that you are not seen communicating with them anywhere people can see you.
>>
>>1273372
What do you want to hear, man? You can go through legal channels if they are available. If they're not, then go Walter White on their ass. Those appear to be your choices.
>>
>>1273353
How did they get the stuff if it didn't clear?
>>
>>1273372

What the fuck is not serious about me suggesting legal action? Take the steps or get boned. It's up to you to decide whether or not it's worth it. Welcome to being a business owner
>>
>>1273372
What exactly happened? Also "ta-Shona" is a NIGGER a name
>>
>>1273372
Google says you're in jersey
>>
>>1273390
This. How stupid do you have to be to mail that much product before payment?
>>
>>1273353
take them to court. its pretty simple.
>>
Talk to a lawyer you fucking idiot.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.