[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any chance in hell that I'd be approved for a private student
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: depression1.jpg (324 KB, 1600x1071) Image search: [Google]
depression1.jpg
324 KB, 1600x1071
Any chance in hell that I'd be approved for a private student loan from Sallie Mae with a 533 credit score and no cosigner? How about with a cosigner with average credit?

I need a loan. I need it soon because I absolutely cannot afford to miss my fall semester because I'm a few grand short. I don't even care if my interest rate is sky high.
>>
you'll faggots aren't even responsible
>>
>Any chance in hell that I'd be approved for a private student loan from Sallie Mae with a 533 credit score and no cosigner?
No.

>I absolutely cannot afford to miss my fall semester because
This is not actually true. You just think it is.

Work and save OP.
>>
>>1272707
They wouldn't even finance me with like 5000% interest rate? Are they that afraid they won't get their money back?

>This is not actually true. You just think it is.
Goddammit, you're probably right. I just don't want to accept it. My actions have consequences tho...
>>
>wanting to take out a student loan with interest rates going up in june

Really makes you think.
>>
>>1272709
I was denied after applying for a $4000 dollar loan from them without a cosigner back in January 2008, in a similar situation. The restrictions on private lending are much tighter now. I'm just saying I don't think the odds are in your favor.

What makes you think you can't afford to miss the Fall semester? Is taking classes elsewhere for transfer credit at a cheaper school out of the question?
>>
They absolutely will not. Even with good credit it's not easy to get those loans. They're really looking for mom and pop to cosign.
>>
I go to a top school that costs a little over $5000 a year. #3 business school in New York.

The pell grant covers almost the entire tuition.

=)
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.