[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Selling rough diamonds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Castings.jpg (76 KB, 562x334) Image search: [Google]
Castings.jpg
76 KB, 562x334
So, let´s say i have a bucketfull of rough diamonds, as in the stones before being cut into gems. Small stones, big stones, round stones, all kinds of shapes and sizes but good quality stones.

How would i go about turning them into money? I guess i can´t just walk into a jewelers pail in hand and go "Yo senpai, peep these and paint ma hand green!"

How do you sell them?

How
>>
How did you come into these rough diamonds?
>>
>>1272548
For the sake of conversation, let´s say that they appeared out of thin air, in a bucket.

That´s it, they just appeared.
>>
As in, you walk into your bedroom\garage\mancave and there´s a bucket of stones there.

How would you go about turning them into money?
Let´s say in Europe to be more precise.
>>
>>1272547
I do this shit with all kinds of minerals I accumulate in bulk amounts. The usual way I sell them is>>1272553
Oh shit didn't know this was a thread of secrets. Suddenly money just appears out of thin air.
>>
I was told the Triads and Yakuza control this industry from source to distribution.
>>
>>1272547
ebay lol
>>
>>1272565
I´m not getting my neck slit if i didn´t get them from them? Right?

>>1272567

First useful reply, i guess i can unload some that way.

By the way, another forum is telling me to take them to fucking India and get them cut, then fly to London and sell them to a big jeweler store or just walk into Christie´s.

Unless something else comes up i guess there´s a chance my body will be floating down the Ganges soon.
>>
>>1272572
>First useful reply, i guess i can unload some that way.
Literally "some"
>>
>>1272547
Go to LA and contact some superstars managers. And sell em to them or something.
>>
Put them in a tumbler then post them on tumblr for a tumblerina. Get married, have kids, commit suicide.
>>
>>1272547
I would make an investment and consider that trip to india.
I would carry a gun or have some bodyguard there.
Get them cut and find buyers.
The easy less profitable option is ebay, I guess.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.