[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't believe nobody has thought of this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 194x259
okay, /biz/, I think I came up with a foolproof way to scam your community into essentially just GIVING their money away. This is a trick/strategy that I’ve developed from years of experience. It’s complex, so bear with me.

>apply for some internships. hopefully you get one or two, in which case start ASAP.
>You won’t make money yet, but be patient– son you’ll hit the jackpot.
>After some time of interning, you should have a good list of accomplishments as well as a solid example of work ethic.
>Now, after you’ve built up an impressive list of accomplishments, find a local business– preferably one involved in a field that interests you. Though it isn’t essential, it really helps to have a degree in this field or in business.
>Find the local business that’s right for you and give the manager of that business your list of accomplishments (along with some good reviews from your previous employers) to trick him into hiring you, not for an internship, but for a job.
>After seeing your impressive list of accomplishments, the bozo won’t be able to say no to hiring you.
>Set hours that work for your schedule, but try to work for as long as possible each day– that’s integral to the moneymaking element. Now, this is where the cash comes in.
>Because of some legal loopholes, the business manager will be forcedto pay you at least minimum wage for working there.
>Now, make sure when working there, you show as much work ethic as possible– think critically, treat customers like family, and above all, work hard.
>>
>cont
>As time goes on, you’ll steadily amass money– and if you do everything right, your dummy boss may even give you a promotion within the business– playing right into your hands.
>If this happens, you’ll make even more money every single day.
>Do everything you can to establish your business in the community– and try to get creative with it (If you’re in an ice cream shop, host an ice cream social, if you’re in a bookstore have author signings, etc).
>After putting time into this scheme, your business will become more successful, and you’ll make more money than you did before.
>Your boss, coworkers, and community will think that you’re a hard worker with impressive business accomplishments, when really, you’re making them into idiots
>yfw it’s all just big scam so you can get their money
>>
>>1272481
>>1272483
saved. delete this.
>>
File: 1464379182110.jpg (141 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
1464379182110.jpg
141 KB, 1440x1440
>>1272481
>>1272483
It's fucking fool-proof! I'll start tomorrow!
>>
>>1272481
Nice try boss. I'm still going to continue browsing facebook during work hours though. :^)
>>
>>1272481
>>1272483
so your grand trick is wageslaving?
>>
File: image_1.jpg (71 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
71 KB, 499x499
I'm posting a secret method for getting rich. This post will be deleted in one hour.

>Look for a problem in an existing business
>Take out a small loan and start a business that solves this problem
>When you have enough revenue, plan an IPO
>Give yourself 1000 million shares
>File your company with the SEC
>Shill your business super hard after IPO
>Dump all your shares and cash out
You're literally a millionaire now :^)
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.