[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Efficient portfolio frontier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Porfolio.png (5 KB, 320x157) Image search: [Google]
Porfolio.png
5 KB, 320x157
Hello /biz/

I want to know if there is some kind of free software, application or web page. That would allow me to select some public companies and output the efficient porfolio fronteir and how much should i invest in each of them.

I want to know because if there is not one, I might try to do one. I know that the optimization task is expensive. But i recently read an AI paper about doing this with some sort of Genetic Algorithm based on bacteria.
>>
>>1271906

Do you google much:

https://www.portfoliovisualizer.com/optimize-portfolio
>>
>>1271906
did you just learn about the efficient portfolio frontier in finance 201 and think you're ready to trade pure alpha, and there'll even be some free webpage that tells you exactly how to use it to crush the market?

this is honestly the worst investment board on the internet
>>
>>1273066
No you
>>
>>1273066

No, I'm a student and i wanted to make some cool project in this summer.
I'm trying to learn more about bio-inspired metaheuristics, and i want to implement it to optimize some portfolio. I'm not trying to invest nor do i care about trade, stocks, etc
>>
>>1273165
>No, I'm a student and i wanted to make some cool project in this summer.

Way to prove his point, ya cocksucker.
>>
>>1273066
Hey I just learned this for CFA level 1 in a week. WHAT A COINCIDENCE WOOOTTWOOOTT
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.