[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've worked 7 years in a somewhat small tourism info center.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1458696424546.png (127 KB, 584x551) Image search: [Google]
1458696424546.png
127 KB, 584x551
I've worked 7 years in a somewhat small tourism info center. I left by myself and my boss liked me and offered herself as a reference/to make a letter and even grab a coffee some time if we want to talk (she has a lot of experience in HR from past jobs).

That was almost two years ago. Is it too late to call her for a reference letter? I feel so retarded to do this now but it's my only job as of now so I can't not have any references or else interviewers will think I got fired.
>>
>>1271873
you should've made small contact with her on a monthly or so basis
>>
>>1271873
>Is it too late to call her for a reference letter?

Yeah, probably.
>>
might aswell desu family
>>
>>1271983

no this is silly, it's business they are not pals

>>1271873
> too late?

No. Just call her and explain the situation. I 100% guarantee she'd still write you the letter.
>>
File: 1442872756023.jpg (46 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1442872756023.jpg
46 KB, 1440x900
>>1272013
she was a really nice lady and she seemed to like me so I guess there's no harm in trying. Now I have another issue though.

I was supposed to meet a math teacher for my research paper. He said it was ok for Tuesdaymorning, and that my advisor might be there too (he cc'ed his email to the advisor). I only needed to speak to the math teacher, so I still went on Tuesdaymorning, but he wasn't there.

I get home and see that the advisor answered he couldn't be there on Tuesday. My math teacher then replied "how about Wednesday morning"?

Now since the math teacher wasn't there because the advisor didn't answer for Tuesday, I thought we were waiting for the Wednesday confirmation from the advisor. Comes Wednesday, I keep checking my email for the advisor's confirmation but it never came, so I left home to do things. I come home to see they were both waiting for me in the math teacher's office.

I wrote an apology and gave my schedule for another so we could setup another meeting but it's been a whole week and he hasn't answered. Is he fucking pissed or can I write him again saying it's been a week?

I fucking hate this stuff.
>>
>>1272030

You overthink shit bro.

You should read up on Fundamental Attribution Error.
>>
>>1271983
>>1271986
dont listen to these dipshits. references dont have a time limit.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.