[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's some good shit to markup and sell from alibaba?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 640x1136
What's some good shit to markup and sell from alibaba?
>>
>>1271305
Electronics, in general, are good. Lifestyle accessories too (jewelry, hair clips, phone cases etc)
>>
>>1271305
I can give you the name of a company that can give you a product you can bulk buy and sell separately for up to 100x slowly, or about 40x fast. Absolute minimum return on investment is 20x.

It's my little cashcow. Getting my product tip is going cost you €100 though. You can check prizes out right away and if I was lying you get your money back.
>>
>>1271531
If you don't trust me you can purchase it as a gig via fiverr so that you only have to pay when you're satisfied. You'll have to pay a bit more to cover for the fee fiverr takes though. Your decision.
>>
>>1271531
>>1271567
Link me.
>>
Yeah it seems jewellery is the essential market
>>
>>1271531

>my method can make me a millionnaire
>i'm selling it for 100 euros

SCAM
C
A
M
>>
>>1272936
It's obviously not gonna make you a millionaire. It's a huge margin, but it's a cheap product and sales are slow. It's only interesting when you're already an online seller and are looking for a good product to add to your portfolio.

And like I said, not satisfied, money back. I'm not forcing anyone to do anything. I've found a good product through trial and error, I'm willing to sell this info for a small fee. Take it our leave it.
>>
>>1271531
Lol, nobody will do this. Fuck you.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.