[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you suddenly ended up with ~$67,000, where would you invest it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: the life of a wage slave.png (152 KB, 582x523) Image search: [Google]
the life of a wage slave.png
152 KB, 582x523
If you suddenly ended up with ~$67,000, where would you invest it?
>>
Vcit and vti. I am boring.
>>
Vending machines.

lol

More seriously, probably just an ETF, unless you plan on actively managing it.
>>
Oh, on second thought, long the FUCK out of the VIX

It's incredibly low right now, especially considering that nothing has changed in the world economy since it's explosion last year. With Brexit coming up, a Fed rate increase, DB's demise, Venezuela and Brazil in turmoil, a crazy US election, etc. etc... Investors will overreact as they always do and the VIX will rise. Buy in now.
>>
I'd convert it to 6.7 million pennies and shove them all up my ass.

Then spend em.
>>
>>1270695
Long on oil.
>>
>>1270695
SHORT DEUTSCHE BANK
>>
>>1270817
I'm interested in your advice. What's the best way to buy the vix?
>>
>>1271427
buy shares from vix.com/imretarded
>>
>>1270695
These questions are cancer and the mods should delete them.
>>
>>1270695
I would buy a cottage close to my home pain in full. This place BOOMS in the summer and cottages are cash cows.

No mortgage means a the money goes straight back to me.

>In Before Unforseen Expenses

Good thing I know how to do all my own repair.
>>
>>1270695
What a co-incidence, i just made $65,000 from shorting Ethereum.
>>
>>1271538
What kind of shitty country do you live in that has properties for sale at that price?

I just bought a little holiday house out in country Australia, 2 hours drive from the city, and it was $420,000.
>>
>>1270695
All in TRUMP.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.