[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will happen when the third world outnumbers developed countries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: world-trends.gif (8 KB, 570x300) Image search: [Google]
world-trends.gif
8 KB, 570x300
What will happen when the third world outnumbers developed countries and starts asking for more and more aid?

And no, more sacks of flesh doing menial work (or no work) has never ever helped any economy
>>
>>1270192
>sacks of flesh doing menial work (or no work) has never ever helped any economy

lol

You're literally talking about the entire Chinese economic boom of the last decade, buddy.

And also why Vietnam is going through their boon now... as their labor is even cheaper than the chinks.
>>
>>1270208
maybe working 16 hours a day all the week and producing more than it is expected in any other country is the exception to the rule

undeveloped countries will grow and be in hunger and developed countries will have to pay for it
>>
>>1270192

you stupid piece of fuck. once the financial situations gets better, people do less kids
>>
>>1270226
should be the other way around
>>
Poor countries should figure out their own problems. With rich countries interfering comes war and famine these people have never imagined. The people who work hard for their country, learn and continue to strive in a direction that benefits the youth will prevail instead of the war lords waiting for air drops to steal.

Also, there's like a trillion water bottles the first world throws away every year because of corporate training to not drink from the pipe. If those trillion empty bottles (they last forever right) could be made into a massive net and floated to the side of a coast, would the ocean waves splashing over them be enough to create a new atmosphere? I mean we could bring the rains back to Africa right? It would speed up the evaporation process big time. Placement would be key and it could easily be untangled by tug boats, stretched by anchors if built right.
>>
>>1270192
There will be a shift in attitude toward given aid.

There's an outspoken minority against doing it now, anyway. That'll only grow as the aid requests get larger
>>
>>1270208
>You're literally talking about the entire Chinese economic boom of the last decade, buddy.
because they got paid an effective 10 cents an hour.
>>
>>1270192
>What will happen when the third world outnumbers developed world

They already do as your picture shows

>and starts asking for more aid

Nothing
The fuck are they gonna do?
>>
>>1270288
>The fuck are they gonna do?

Of course Niggers don't need to do shit...

Liberals will divert first world resources over to Niggers for them.
>>
>>1270288
riot in their countries
come to your country and riot and kill and rape
>>
>>1270192
>What will happen when the third world outnumbers developed countries

What do you mean "when"? Like it's not the case right now?

>starts asking for more and more aid

Hillary will let in a billion people, Merkel will do the same in the EU. The governments will tax the living shit out of the poor and the middle class, thus creating true equality among the masses, while the elites will live in gated communities, guarded by entire battalions of guards and automated security systems. The elites will live 150+ years thanks to the ultra-modern medicine (it's going to be ultra-expensive and only available to the 1% of the population), while the rest, wasps and the niggers alike, will fight for scraps and suck miles of dicks to get a job (because there will be a million applicants for each job opening), where 90% of your salary is taxed away and the rest is taken as a weekly rent payment for a 20 square feet cuckcell in a workhive (bunch of stacked-up containers, built from recycled trash and dried fecal matter).

Welcome to the 21st century! You wanted to take this ride, fags!
>>
>>1270250

no it should not. you are dumb and have no idea what drives copulation. & you are playing with 1990 terms too. third world country LOL at nigerians raising money for 9/11 you dumb fucks
>>
>>1270326
/thread

Where can I go as a wealthy, well-educated, Dutch white male? I want to leave the EU, it will only get progressively worse.
>>
>>1270208
Well we have a different definition of the word "Boom" The chinese stock market is kindove like a pig on LSD, you don't know what way it is going to go. This may come as a shock to you, but
>The commies lie
China is actually experiencing a economic depression. With a 40% unemployment rate for college graduated young adults. The use of Electricity has gone down about 16% in the last decade. Which points to people spending less money. Which is impressive, considering how dirt poor most of China is. Also, at the risk of entering /pol/ territory, there military has no joint command, and Chinese ground soldiers have not participated in any combat in the past 30 years, and are woefully ill prepared on every step of the line. As we learned from the Russians in the second world war, having a massive, but dirt poor army with poor command usually does not get you very far.
>>1270305
>riot in their countries
Okay, and how would that make aid operations increase?
>come to your country and riot and kill and rape
I doubt it. Are you saying this would happen in a criminal capacity, or like, a legit ground invasion?
>>
>>1271105
Try the United States. Be mindful of where you pick to live, though. You don't want to pick so deep left wing that you are going to be hit too hard about the Dutch thing, but you probably won't want to put up with too right wing, since you might end up getting some people peeved with the cognitive dissonance you create.
>>
>>1271130
Thanks, yeah I was already thinking about the US. I am a pharma graduate so THE US seems to be the best option atm.

What do you mean with '...you are going to be hit hard about the Dutch thing...' and '...cognitive dissonance you create.'

I have a rough idea what you are trying to say, but can you please ellaborate on that?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.