[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I fired? I'm working at a factory through a temp agency.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 345645343.gif (948 KB, 313x213) Image search: [Google]
345645343.gif
948 KB, 313x213
Am I fired?

I'm working at a factory through a temp agency. I've been there a little over a month now. I just tried logging into my temp agency's website to check my paystubs and I got this message.

>Due to the information produced by the assessment, your self-admitted attitudes and work-related behaviors do not coincide with ____'s mission and goals at this time. There are no ?right? or ?wrong? answers, but the pre-employment evaluation process will be put on hold. You will be eligible to retake the Attitude Assessment in 1 year. After 1 year, you will need to call your local ____ to schedule a time to take the assessment in the office. Thank you for your time.

What the fuck? I have showed up to work everyday and haven't caused any trouble. Even the supervisor likes me and let me train a new guy one night.

I tried calling the office but they are closed. Should I call the factory and ask them?
>>
>>1270099
If you are working you have to be paid. If you are not getting money for the work you did them file a claim with your state.
>>
>>1270099
Might bejust a mistake in their system. Call them.
>>
>>1270099
>mission and goals
>at this time
>There are no right or wring answers
>Attitude Assessment
The people running the company are brainwashed, and will try to brainwash you too. It could be simply a fuckup in their system but I would recommend finding a new job anyway. Otherwise you'll find yourself sitting through "classes" to "train" you on "diversity" and "tolerance".
>>
Oh lol one of those temp agencies that hires based on a personality test.

Usually they would not have let you start working, so it could actually be an error. Don't call the factory, yet. Call the agency first. If they did actually can you because of the test then try to talk to the supervisor at the factory.

They use temps because of high turn over. If they think you will stuck around you might be able to get direct hired.
>>
OP,

Do nothing. Say "hey I tried to check my paystubs, dumb system was being dumb." Don't mention anything technical. They'll empathize and brush whatever away. If you go "oh the system said blah blah about personality" they might be like "oh well it's policy to tell you to fuck off sorry". Just say it's an error.
>>
>all this touchy feely bullshit

You're a fucking factory worker, why do they want you to live and breathe the business or brand? Nobody gives a shit people just want to get paid. I hate that shit. Worst part of being a wageslave is pretending you share the company's 'values' and 'goals' and 'ethics'.
>>
>>1270099
Good news and bad news
You can continue working there but sending you a paycheck does not coincide with our goals and mission statement
>>
Why do you think they had you train a new guy OP?

This is the new way
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.