[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The art of the deal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
So I've been working on getting this drug I invented licensed.

I've had 2 deals fall through for literally no reason, the first for 5 million and 3% royalties, the second for 10 million and 7%.

My drug is going to the clinic for trials today. It will work, but the issue is closing the deal.

Anyone have any advice for making sure this deal goes through this time?
>>
>>1269367
>starting first clinical trial
>as if it will be approved.
Fuck off
>>
>>1269402
Lol. This guy fuckin thinks he knows what the FDA will and will not approve.

Every cracker is an expert.
>>
>>1269408
After hitting your first clini, you have less than a 10% chance of being approved.>>1269367
Hit me up when you go from phase 2 to 3 faggot.
>>
>>1269421
Yeah except we ran informal trials where it had a >90% remission rate.
>>
File: iWKad22.jpg (90 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
iWKad22.jpg
90 KB, 1440x1080
>>1269421
>hit me up
>>
>>1269444
Great faggot, now do it again.
Also you havent even said what its for? Theres probably already a market for your shitty drug pajeet.
Also every1 knows informal studies are twisted in ur own favor.
>>
Have you had a pre-NDA meeting? Will you be applying for fast track designation?
>>
>>1269450
>already a market

That's why we're selling it, because there's "already a market" for it.

>>1269456
The NDA's were all signed already.

We're debating whether to even go through the US FDA or not.
>>
This drug isn't even a big deal, My next project I'm already working on is an actual way to end the problem with antibiotic resistant bacteria, which has been known to work for a long time.
>>
>>1269470
Pajeet we dont care about your micro penis drug that adds. 1cm of length in 90% of poo in the loos
>>
>>1269367
Can you give us more details? - do you have a lawyer negotiating these deals for you or are you doing it yourself?

I ask because I presume youre the guy who has the diabetes cure and you had said in earlier posts that you believe youre appearance or mannerisms seem to be causing some issues
>>
>>1269450
No bully - this guys posted this like 4 times , just give him honest feedback
>>
>>1269496
Is he a midget poo in the loo?
>>
>>1269496
Yeah, it seems like they're worried about some aspect of the business to the point where they won't buy a license for production from me, and it isn't whether it works or not, which is unbelievable to me.
>>
>>1269481
I'm interested to know how one gets into drug making. So Anon, have you made any money with any of your projects so far?
>>
>>1269508

Hire someone to represent you then you idiot
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.