[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he now the face of /biz/? He is the epitome of a ratty NEET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 968x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 968x544
Is he now the face of /biz/? He is the epitome of a ratty NEET who has become a God of this earth.
>>
>>1268373
He is a Vitalik, Lord of the Endtimes. Once former NEETs will become multi millionaires and start running the show, we'll really show normies what it was like.
>>
>>1268373
Could you please tell me more about him?
Some backstory plox
>>
>>1268433

You're on the internet, fucking Google him you retarded fuck. What the hell is wrong with you people?
>>
>>1268459
i dont know his name to google fag
>>
File: 1458653805443.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458653805443.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>1268497
>>
>became a cryptoshill to afford hookers and blow
Boring desu
>>
>>1268373
his project would be better off if he hired a professional spokes person. watching him makes me want to bully my autistic neighbour.
>>
>>1268517

It's a small development team. Getting a spokesperson would be a fucking terrible move you idiot. Real leaders and bosses are prominent and out-there, he needs to show face all the time for the sake of credibility and trust. He needs to be there answering questions from companies and wannabe Ethereum devs which he does at all the crypto events he talk at.

He knows he's a massive autist and he seems to be battling it giving presentations and interviews all the time. He's much better than when he began also.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.